Welcome to Kametsu: Introduce Yourselves! ^_^

Koby

Ahoi! I'm Flux and i recently grabbed your  "When Marnie Was There" on my favourite tracker. Impressed by the superb quality i ended up looking for more and found this site. I'm quite new to Anime so your dual-audio archive is a great place for me to get into it.

Thanks for your work!

Despite joining back at the end of September, I haven't actually posted anything yet. Not sure how to start it really and I don't like to be cliche. "Hi! New to the forum! Great place! Love it so far" Blah blah blah... The usual.

I joined the site mainly for Pikanet128's work but, saw other Kametsu releases and really like all you guys do. I'll probably frequent now and again but, I'm not much of a talker. Not sure what else you guys do around here so, I'll look around and see what I can get into as well. I'm part of the staff on another site and I upload a lot (if not all I can find) of the Dual Audio/English Dubbed you guys do.

Anyway, hope to join in some conversations around here. I'll try not to be a stranger. :)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Ah, I was looking for this thread earlier.

My name is CaptainStarwind.  I'm a big fan of both Toonami and Adult Swim Action, and the histories behind both of the blocks.  I watched both blocks back in the day, though I always liked the shows on ASA a bit more than on Toonami.  Currently I'm watching the Adult Swim Toonami block, and try to do so every week, though it's become more difficult to do than in the past.  You can usually find me posting over on the Adult Swim Message Boards, but I've always wanted to try and branch out to a general anime forum, and I figured this would be a good place.  I look forward to posting in the future!

Hello, everyone! Deth93 reporting in, as well.

For those that are curious about nick, it's short of Detheroc (fella from Warcraft series) + 93 (well, this one's obvious hehe).

22-year-old student, studying IT related stuff (more or less, due to some college difficulties).
Working on personal releases for shows that didn't have proper BD 720p release, and that isn't way too big in size. Uploading on private trackers only, though.
Requests - maybe, though I do stuff I like first and at slow pace, mainly because of college.

Now, to answer all those questions. ^^

• I was looking for best available episodes for Katekyou Hitman Reborn! and got some results leading here. I still haven't gotten a chance to check it out, though that's how I heard about you peeps anyway. :) After that, through public trackers I noticed that members are uploading various dual audio releases and, while I'm not fan of dubbed anime, I decided to join. Remained silent for 1 or so. ^^ hehe Sorry about that.. I guess?
  • Looks.. colorful. Still looking for a way to change the theme, though I guess that either is impossible or not available with current level of access. I like the plain stuff. ^^ As for community, I met few peeps here and there on other sites, so.. yeah. Good to be here as well. :)
  • How much I'll be active depends on college life I'm currently living, as well as other activities. Not much to say there. :) I can idle on IRC, though. hehe
  • Top 5 anime: Gintama, xxxHolic, Fate series in general, Steins;Gate and Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo.
  • Top 5 games: Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Kingdoms of Amalur, XCOM, Starcraft (all as series hehe).
  • Not many, apart from playing a guitar and retiming subs for my personal releases.
  • Graphics, sure. ^^ Doubt that they are according to forum rules and stuff, but they are big ones. :D hehe Currently working on layout for various profiles of mine all over the net and since it'll be the same thing all over the place, it'll take a while to make a good one. Can post screenies of what I've made previously if requested. Though, I promise you won't find bad images among my work. :) (Hopefully.)
  • Questions? Not for now, but one could be the customization of profile, though yet again it probably has something to do with the rank, so I'll take my time reading FAQ first before I ask questions. :)

And, with that, I'll end my introduction of sorts.

tl;dr Nice to meet you, glad to be here. ^^

Regards,

Deth93

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Deth93 said:

Hello, everyone! Deth93 reporting in, as well.

For those that are curious about nick, it's short of Detheroc (fella from Warcraft series) + 93 (well, this one's obvious hehe).

22-year-old student, studying IT related stuff (more or less, due to some college difficulties).
Working on personal releases for shows that didn't have proper BD 720p release, and that isn't way too big in size. Uploading on private trackers only, though.
Requests - maybe, though I do stuff I like first and at slow pace, mainly because of college.

Now, to answer all those questions. ^^

• I was looking for best available episodes for Katekyou Hitman Reborn! and got some results leading here. I still haven't gotten a chance to check it out, though that's how I heard about you peeps anyway. :) After that, through public trackers I noticed that members are uploading various dual audio releases and, while I'm not fan of dubbed anime, I decided to join. Remained silent for 1 or so. ^^ hehe Sorry about that.. I guess?
  • Looks.. colorful. Still looking for a way to change the theme, though I guess that either is impossible or not available with current level of access. I like the plain stuff. ^^ As for community, I met few peeps here and there on other sites, so.. yeah. Good to be here as well. :)
  • How much I'll be active depends on college life I'm currently living, as well as other activities. Not much to say there. :) I can idle on IRC, though. hehe
  • Top 5 anime: Gintama, xxxHolic, Fate series in general, Steins;Gate and Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo.
  • Top 5 games: Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Kingdoms of Amalur, XCOM, Starcraft (all as series hehe).
  • Not many, apart from playing a guitar and retiming subs for my personal releases.
  • Graphics, sure. ^^ Doubt that they are according to forum rules and stuff, but they are big ones. :D hehe Currently working on layout for various profiles of mine all over the net and since it'll be the same thing all over the place, it'll take a while to make a good one. Can post screenies of what I've made previously if requested. Though, I promise you won't find bad images among my work. :) (Hopefully.)
  • Questions? Not for now, but one could be the customization of profile, though yet again it probably has something to do with the rank, so I'll take my time reading FAQ first before I ask questions. :)

And, with that, I'll end my introduction of sorts.

tl;dr Nice to meet you, glad to be here. ^^

Regards,

Deth93

Hello @Deth93 Welcome to Kametsu. You can change the theme. The theme changer is available on the bottom of any page. Next to the Privacy Policy and Contact Us links is a link that says 'Theme' with a down arrow next to it. As far as Hitman Reborn goes; I do have the best subtitled options available for the series on XDCC, but there may be some dvd encodes out now with better video quality, but they wouldn't have the same subtitle quality.

• Like 2

Thanks for reply. ^^ Didn't notice that button.

And as for Hitman, yes - noticed that in one of your posts, so those are the versions I have. If I happen to like the series, I might consider working on them, though it's really long show. ^^

Anyway, see you around, Koby. ^^ Won't derail the thread. :D hehe