favorite english voice actor

henry smith

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Patton - His most memorable voice for me was Sousuke Sagara in Full Metal Panic!

Crispin Freeman - Dude, this guy is a great voice actor. You should check out his commercial demos! Oh, and who else could've dubbed Kyon in English? Perfect match.

Wendee Lee - Yes, I don't think any other English voice actor could've voiced Haruhi Suzumiya. Very energetic voice acting!

Steve Blum - A man of...many voices in the Anime world. His voice acting is so cool. Him playing as Spike Spiegal and Orochimaru were some roles I liked him in.

Johnny Yong Bosch - A good voice for heroes like Ichigo Kurosaki.

Brad Swaile - In my opinion, his portrayal of Light Yagami was excellent! I love how he did that potato chip scene! It's almost as good as that "over 9,000" line done by Vegeta's VA!

Monica Rial - She just happens to have a good voice for female anime characters.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Luci Christian - FMP, Corpse Princess etc etc

In addition to some of those already mentioned but maybe not as prolific as Johnny Young Bosch etc I do also like Illich Guardiola (Saiyuki, L'Chevalier D'Eon, Vexille, Appleseed) and David Matranga (Appleseed, L'Chevalier D'Eon, Saiyuki - gotta love his beer swilling gun toting monk!)