Unexpected Downtime.

Koby

Yeah it wasn't just you, you, or you. It was everyone. I still don't know what happened or why it was done, haven't heard anything back yet, but I suspect it could have been an overload due to a ddos attack. Nothing has been proven or anything, and I am hoping to hear something back from my host about it. I'll keep you updated as I get more information.

At least for now, it appears to be up and working.

Koby, who would ddos Kametsu? Suspect somebody?

Well there is quite a few people who don't like me, or one of the sites. Though most of them probably don't even know what ddos stands for much less how to do it. We'll just have to wait and see what the tech guy says. Azirius will probably know more on the matter.

It probably wasn't a ddos, I just said it could be.

Yeah I was wondering what was going on, i thought it was my connection but oh well. Yeah asking Mike would be the best option on what happened since he is our host XD

I can always contact him on facebook if you would like?

I sent him an email earlier today, haven't got a reply yet.

I knew the site was down because my browser was loading other sites just fine. I got it to connect -once- during the day, but after that, I just gave up. I sure hope it's not a ddos attack. chances are, it was just a bubble in the system? or some kind of overload. I'm glad to see we are back online!

distributed denial-of-service attack.

Simply imagine loads of systems trying to access a certain server, so that it can't bare all the traffic and goes down.

But calm down, there was no DDOS atack, otherwise we would be down again shortly after recovering.