Hello

CardCaptorAngel

Hello and welcome to the forum, please do not welcome people to the forum who have been here longer then you...

Spamming is now bannable and after posting your 5th non-spam you will be garnted access to the download section, when downloading please remember to thank the uploder for all their work... and the most important thing is to have fun! there is lots to do around here ^.^

Type to you later

Hello,

Oh, sorry about the mistake. And thank you for welcoming me here. I look forward to having fun here and learning a lot more about anime and manga.

Hey don't worry about it, quickly taken care of. Take a look around if you see an anime or manga you like go into the topic and give your opinions, if you like writing poetry or other arts we have a section in here for that too. If you have any questions feel free to send me a message or visit my page and ask there ^.^

Welcome to Kametsu forums, home of Anime downloads and discussions. Hope you find what you are looking for and decide to stick around and be an active member of the community for a long time to come. Enjoy your stay, and be sure to always have fun! ^_^