Site For Hosting/Uploading Images?

Sicka

What site do people use to host there signatures and pics etc?

i was using one called freeimagehosting but someone alerted to me the other day that my signature was missing and the site wasn't responding so i tried freeuploadimages and now I've just noticed my signature is missing again and the link appears to be broken i tried to sign up to photobucket but after filling out all the info for registering and click sign up and it just goes completely white and says 'done' at the bottom of the page I've tried 3 times and it keeps doing it.

Any suggestions where i can upload and don't have to keep replacing it every few days would be great, thanks

Ok thanks guys seems photobucket is the popular choice so I'll try signing up again and hope i don't get the blank white screen again.

Koby i tried adding them to this site but when i did they come up tiny not original size maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Like this:

picture.php?albumid=25&pictureid=273

Edit: Ok after another 3 trys i managed to sign up to photobucket and upload my signatures thanks again Chaos92 & Koby

Lol sorry Koby i thought you meant the photo section in the profile, but when i did load them there those size images is all i get. i'll try again and see if i can get it to load them the right size.

Thanks Sensui hopefully it will work out for me :), the only reason i used the other two is because at the time i couldn't be bothered to sign up and you can just upload anonymous on them.

Even though I've been using the internet since about 1999 I've never uploaded a picture to a image host until last week so i knew nothing about them whatsoever and just used Google to find a free one but it was Leki and Mae among others that inspired me to try making my own signatures (Now I'm completely hooked on it, lol) and then i had no idea how uploading them worked so i just used the first ones that came up in google and followed the instructions.

Since you all seem to use photobucket and it's working for me at the moment hopefully i won't have any problems, thanks.