If you could travel back in time would you?

Viper

There are time's now that I look back and think "wow, that was a stupid thing to do", if you could go back in time and tell yourself not to do something, would you? I know I would,

but one thing you couldn't do is tell yourself the lottery numbers :P

• 3 weeks later...

Here's the thing...what if all you do is create a NEW timeline?

-String theory and all that.

So, really, it's not like YOUR memories would be any better, just another version of you.

Personally?

I'd go back just to SEE things.

Maybe stop 'The Black Death', burning of the Great Alexandra library, and other horrible things.

See if I couldn't make a really kick ass timeline.

• 2 weeks later...

I will. Here's a list of what I am planning to do in case Time Travel becomes possible in the future:

• Elementary Days - I'll try not to be a nerd. (I was bullied for being the most intelligent in the class). I'll also play basketball everyday.
  • Year 2008; 1st year High School - I'll try not to be weird and be more friendly. I'll also change my hairstyle cause my hairstyle during these days looks like Levi's...which is kinda stupid.
  • Year 2010 - I'm gonna upload all my 2013-2014 Warcraft III resources and surprise everyone in the WC3 forums of how good I am.
  • Year 2010 - I'm going to download a lot of Manga, Anime Series, and Movies.
  • Year 2011; 4th year High School - I miss my best friend so much. I'm not gonna change anything, I just want to experience our times again. Also, I will be cherishing this last year with my high school buddies who are more of a family to me.
  • Year 2012; 1st year College - I won't take Information Technology, instead, I will take Multimedia Arts.
  • Year 2013 - I'll start saving money to buy lots of Manga.
  • Year 2014 - I'm gonna save money to watch Against the Current's concert here in the Philippines.

Not in a million years or for all the money in the world.  If you change the past it will change the present.  I would regret that for all eternity.  I have a wonderful husband and two very beautiful little girls.  I would do nothing to risk losing them.

Everything happens for a reason.

"Nothing in this world is a coincidence. Everything is Hitsuzen." Yuuko [xxxHOLiC]

tumblr_n3qnaqyJax1rd7ktko1_500.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nope, those dumb things you or people around you did, affects your life and made you who you are today, even those little things.

Things that you did wrong and messed up something, if you went back and changed that so it goes well, you might have a new situation that you didn't have in the timeline you messed up in, but because you didn't make that mistake last time and thus didn't learn anything, you will mess up in this new situation.

Leave things alone unless you want to be a different person with different memories, but remember, you are taking a gamble by doing this.