Nickcom-DL (Nick.com Downloader)

Pikanet128

I use to download from there using FreeRapid and always got 720p but then again at the time I only downloaded Fusion and TMNT. and it was always in parts. 720p are ok for me I wouldn't need the 1080p ones from there not that they have them or not I have no idea lol

Pretty sure they don't, if FRD could get the 720p version, it'd probably get the 1080p version if it existed. It isn't very often you see a site like that upload 1080p anyway. We should be grateful they don't just upload in 360p lol.

• Like 1

nick.com hosts SD shows in 480p only, and HD shows in 720p only. I don't really understand what you're saying, if they don't upload in 1080p, why would you make the program able to download 1080p when it can't happen? I never even mentioned 480p, if that was the question, it would've been a different answer, obviously.  :waaaht:

LOL ..... Somehow I knew I was going to confuse you.  :grimace:

Although my question has already been answered, so its fine.  :victory:

Hey Pikanet

Sorry to do this to you again, escpecially considering you were kind enough to share this in the first place, but it seems I'm getting this error again:

Untitled.jpg

Is this just me? Sorry to be a bother again, it seems I can't help it anymore :).

TAS257

Also got this same error download the latest episode of Korra - looks like Viacom messed around with something. :/