trust me there not malware

it just cant verify the publisher

just tell it to ignore

or tell it to ignore the files by company "Pika Network"

im makeing it supported

but no subs

as different format

Nick.com works. ;)

Are we getting an update for NickToons Captions also?

Is there a way to export it into .srt file?

to get an srt extract this and drop the mkv onto the bat file Edited by Pikanet128

it just does it

I guess you need a paid account to get the url for downlaods

?

try this http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/legend-of-korra-201-full-episode.html

Hi..Pikanet..I'm trying to install the Install-pycaption-PN-Mod file but nothing is happening..I'm using window

8.1 64 bit..Can you help?

if you installed python 2.7

run Install-pycaption-PN-Mod.exe as admin

and it should look like this

62Eo9Hl.png

to check if installed check for this folder

vAndkqj.png

yes i know it needs work

Edited by Pikanet128

Hey, it seems I'm getting the following error when downloading http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/legend-of-korra-republic-city-hustle-episode-1-cd3.html:

Untitled.jpg

It downloads fully, but it's when it tries to convert to mkv then it comes up with the error. When it does come up, it then deletes all files and asks to exit. Is there anything I'm doing wrong? Thanks for the help.

TAS257

Edited by TAS257

5zbPt.png

Nickcom-DL v1.0.0.4

-fix outname bug

--with a really cool script i made

--try it

--try entering invalid chars and & and $ amounts with or without cents or commas and ratios and multiplication(*) and division (/)

Install-pycaption-PN-Mod v1.0.0.2

-now ask Questions and confirms the install

Edited by Pikanet128
  • Like 1

Hey Pikanet

I've been trying some Avatar shorts on your downloader and all of the ones I wanted from nick.com (The Legend of Korra shorts) are now working great thanks to your last upadate, however I seem to be having troubles with the nicktoons.nick.com website links (Avatar: The Last Airbender shorts), such as below:

Untitled.jpg

Is this because they are not presented in HD and can thus not be download in 720p? I really not sure what I'm doing wrong, and thus I'm sorry to bother you again :(.

This is a great program however, so thanks for upping this.

TAS257

This sounds like a nice tool, so thanks for sharing.

Although I am curious, why is this limited to 720p as apposed to 1080p?

nick.com doesn't upload in 1080p.

While that fact does negate any need to implement 1080p downloading capabilities, the real answer seems to be that the tool was only made to download in 720p quality.  I mean, the same question could be asked regarding 480p as well, unless of course nick.com hosts all their content in 720p only.

However, considering I have never tried to download anthing from the site before, thanks for letting me know. 

This sounds like a nice tool, so thanks for sharing.

Although I am curious, why is this limited to 720p as apposed to 1080p?

nick.com doesn't upload in 1080p.

While that fact does negate any need to implement 1080p downloading capabilities, the real answer seems to be that the tool was only made to download in 720p quality.  I mean, the same question could be asked regarding 480p as well, unless of course nick.com hosts all their content in 720p only.

However, considering I have never tried to download anthing from the site before, thanks for letting me know. 

nick.com hosts SD shows in 480p only, and HD shows in 720p only. I don't really understand what you're saying, if they don't upload in 1080p, why would you make the program able to download 1080p when it can't happen? I never even mentioned 480p, if that was the question, it would've been a different answer, obviously.  :waaaht: