Ripping from Crunchyroll

Satabell

Yeah, lot's of methods work, but the subs typically come out weird or have to be decrypted later.

Basically it's as Ren said; HorribleSubs has created a program that auto-rips and distributes via torrent (and now XDCC and sometimes filehosts). So anything offered on Crunchyroll can be obtained by them in the exact same quality. So there is no point in messing with ripping CR yourself.

Yeah, lot's of methods work, but the subs typically come out weird or have to be decrypted later.

Basically it's as Ren said; HorribleSubs has created a program that auto-rips and distributes via torrent (and now XDCC and sometimes filehosts). So anything offered on Crunchyroll can be obtained by them in the exact same quality. So there is no point in messing with ripping CR yourself.

I've heard about HorribleSubs, because they where really big on pissing of CrunchyRoll. But I can't find the toolkit. The reason for ripping is that RWBY Volume 2 1080p is only available on CR.

GetFLV, FreeRapid Downloader, and literally dozens of various FireFox plugins would do the trick.

Alternatively this toolkit apparently is for just this thing: http://www.mediafire.com/download/0jevs7wnhh0x0u6/Crunchyroll+Downloader+Toolkit+DX.zip

Never used it though, found it with a simple Google search of "how to rip crunchyroll". It was the very first result.

BTW it's: Windows only, and requires Python 2.7.5+

GetFLV, FreeRapid Downloader, and literally dozens of various FireFox plugins would do the trick.

Alternatively this toolkit apparently is for just this thing: http://www.mediafire.com/download/0jevs7wnhh0x0u6/Crunchyroll+Downloader+Toolkit+DX.zip

Never used it though, found it with a simple Google search of "how to rip crunchyroll". It was the very first result.

BTW it's: Windows only, and requires Python 2.7.5+

Yeah I've already tried that Toolkit. The Subripping only work but not the Video. I've tried looking on the DarkZtar forum for help but they close there registration. I'm not really good with python but I'll take a look into troubleshooting. T_T

• 2 years later...