New Anime Sub-Forums?

Koby

Which would you discuss about most?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you discuss about most?

• Gundam Series
    • One Piece
    • Fairy Tail
    • Other (mention in a post below which)

I'm also up for suggestion on 1 or 2 Anime series to be added as a sub-forum along side Bleach and Naruto. So please recommend some here in this thread. Must be something that will be airing for quite a while and will actually have people such as yourself actively discussing them. I'm sort of learning towards Gundam and One Piece, but I want to see what everyone else thinks.

Gundam, One Piece, Inuyasha... They are all long ones...

I would like to discuss all three of them, since I have just started watching all three once more >.<

But Inuyasha for the most part has ended. The 167 series has been over for several years, although there is the new "Final Act" it's already ended in Japan which wouldn't do a whole lot for sub discussions weekly, although it hasn't even aired any in English Dub yet.

As for Gundam while there isn't exactly a new series airing right now, there is the Gundam Unicorn OVA's coming out every 5 months or so and also the new Gundam 00 movie coming out later. They will also eventually make a new series for Gundam as they have been doing so since like the 1970's.

One Piece has a very long time a head of it for both dubs and subs and won't be ending anytime soon. I love the show, but I'm only up to like episode 105. I'm not sure how many people here watch it and will actually post/talk about it.

Thanks for taking the time out to reply. Hope to hear from many more soon as well. I had posted this within a news post in Broadcast Station but nearly everyone bypassed the question to say something else about the main update in that thread.. So after Baby Naruto PMed me about adding a One Piece board, I decided I should post this poll.

One Piece has a very long time a head of it for both dubs and subs and won't be ending anytime soon. I love the show, but I'm only up to like episode 105. I'm not sure how many people here watch it and will actually post/talk about it.

Thanks for taking the time out to reply. Hope to hear from many more soon as well. I had posted this within a news post in Broadcast Station but nearly everyone bypassed the question to say something else about the main update in that thread.. So after Baby Naruto PMed me about adding a One Piece board, I decided I should post this poll.

As I said i have just started rewatching it, it has been over a year since I fist watched One Piece, I do think it would be a good idea to put it up... even if it is just the three of us chatting about it >.> It would still be a lively conversation ^.^

I try to reply to everything I am interested in, sorry I missed it in the Broadcast Station. I am sure people will reply to this one though ^.^

Not a whole lot of people have voted on this.. :/

js35wake, voted other, but didn't post what "other" meant for him.

I was planning to add 2 boards only, but looks like I'll add just One Piece for now, and leave 1 spot open for later if there ever seems the need for it.

Thank You, I have tons of One Piece Threads I can post in there :)!

Fullmetal Alchemist! Omg!! With brotherhood airing it would be quiet nice to discuss it and stuff :o Or Claymore, I'd get like 1000 thousand topics going there ;)

How about just FMA Brotherhood.

As for Claymore, if you mean the ongoing manga then sure.

I don't want people making threads just to whine about wanting more animated claymore or how bad the claymore anime sucked, etc though.

Um, read below and you would have saw that I was all up for Claymore too.....

The Claymore, I added just because I think it's the bestest Anime ever and I was talking about FMA mostly, anyways. IE: You can discuss the Original, Brotherhood or Manga.