Girly Animes :)

Chii

So... I play a MMPORPG and am in the middle of a long skilling streach and I wanted to check out a different anime. I like girly animes. (Chobits, Fruits Basket, Ouran High School Host Club,) On the same note I like the humor side of things quite a bit.

Soo any suggestions?

Hehe busted, yeah I'm playing Runescape. I just got 99 Wc and I'm going for 99 Fishing. (Pm me if you still play, my name is Chii :P.)

Air was Ok, a tad too serious for my likings. Nty on the Sailor Moon.(Watched that enough when I was 13 for a lifetime)

I really do prefer Dub, as my eyesight isn't the best.

• 1 month later...

Kaichou wa maid-sama, Full Moon o Sagashite, Wedding Peach, Princess Tutu, Special A, Toradora!, Lovely Complex, Kimi ni Todoke, Hatsukoi Limited, Kirarin Revolution, Hana Yori Dango, Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora, Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch, Tokyo Mew Mew, Ultra Maniac, Vampire Knight, Yumeiro Patissiere, Earl and Fairy, Hatenkou Yugi, Itazura na Kiss, Kamichama Karin, Ginban Kaleidoscope, Skip Beat! and those are some title i know :) hope these will help

Annabeiru gave you some really good suggestions. my favorites from that list are hani yori dango (boys over flowers), special a, vampire knight, earl and fairy, itazura na kiss (this one is so freaking great), kimi no todoke (the manga is great too) and toradora. i just started kaichou wa maid-sama and it is very cute.

other suggestions:

fushigi yugi (drama, romance, and comedy)

bokura ga ita

emma

azumanga daioh

gakuen alice

honey and clover

lucky star

nodame cantible (super cute)

yamato nadeshiko shichi henge (aka the wallflower... this one is dark, girly, and hysterically funny)

marmalade boy

nana

kodomo no omocha (aka komocha)

kareshi kanojo no jijou - kare kano (kare kano is wonderful. the manga is so worth reading, it finishes off the story)

kimikiss pure rouge

saiunkoku monogatari (this one is very interesting if you like politics)

spice and wolf

the slayers (a classic, and really funny)

sola

shuffle

suzuka

to heart

white album

kobato (this is a clamp series and it is so CUTE!)

• 2 months later...

Wedding peach and sailormoon are bothe very girly indeed. you may try aishiteruze baby, lead cast is a guy but i find it very girly due to the leading lady which is literally a GIRL. it's funny and in a way very touching. also you may try clannad, itazura na kiss and special A. all are my faves.

• 9 months later...

Over a year later....

You guys were so super generous w/ advice I couldn't watch them all! I thought I'd let you know what i did end up watching (so far). Most of them were suggested by you guys!

Air (a bit too much drama, not enough comedy)

Angelic Layer (super cute, caught bf watching over shoulder a few times!)

Chibi Vampire (good, might re-watch soon)

Full Moon wo Sagashite (a new favorite! super cute! re-watch soon!!)

K-on! (hilarious, ended a bit early)

Kaichou wa Maid-Sama (very very funny, another one bf watched w/me)

Nana (a new favorite! Still singing the songs! already have re-watched)

Shin Chan (who can resist?)

Spice and Wolf (re-watch again soon,think my bf will like this one too!)

Tora Dora (instant new favorite, watched whole series w/bf last night, he stayed up all night despite work in the am, he was glued!)

XXXholic (good plot, chii ear episode +++, have to rewatch soon!)

Of course I haven't finished all the suggestions everyone had, but knowing my preferences a bit better anyone want to emphasize some gems i'm missing or make new suggestions?

Well, if you liked Chobits, there's a fairly good chance you'll like DearS. You also might like Ah! My Goddess. If you're willing to stretch out a bit, you also might try The Vision of Escaflowne (the series, not the movie), which was aimed mostly at the female demographic, though it also has some things to appeal the the male demographic.

I did see ah! my goddess, series and movie, i liked that it started off much like chobits but was enough different to still be interesting. I do need to get to DearS soon, I saw the first 2 episodes and found i had a bad torrent.

Cardcapture sakura i've seen pictures from. it looks a bit young for me but i'll give it a shot.