Need a friend for gaming and/or to watch Anime!?

ProjectOtaku

How scared I am! A little bit shy, lol. 

This thread is to those who are wanting a friend to hang; watch anime and/or game with! Like a partner! Or Companion! 

Guess, how should I start? lol

First of all, I hope I'm putting this on the right thread, topic! <-- And please not to mind my terrible English (Grammar, those damn annoying dots..)

As this should help everyone around, and hopefully bring pepople closer! 

I hope it will all work out! 

I'm still a little bit scared, haahaa, 

Okay! I, myself, am looking for friend(s) to hang around with! To watch anime. To play games (objectives). 

Only console I have are my computer and xbox 360! 

Gamertag for live: ProjectOtaku 

Hit me up if you need another partner for a match, or 

for any objectives you may find troublesum! 

Games I got for my computer are Minecraft, and Infestation! I'm still in

search for games that might be in my interest! Other than Gaia, and

Maplestory (if I'm right...?).  

Oh! Your probably wondering what games I have for my 360! I'll show you!

Black ops

Black ops 2

Halo: 3, ODST, Reach, 4, Spartan Assault

Dead or alive 2 Ultimate -- 5

BlazBlue

CoD: Ghost

CoD: WaW

Dead Island 

Dengeon Defenders! 

Fear 2

Final Fantasy: XIII-2

Gears of War

Fez

Minecraft

Lara Coft: GoL

Moon Diver

Mirror's Edge

Phantom Breaker

Portal 2

Tomb Raider 

Future Soldier

Yu-gi-oh 5d's!

I have more games but the rest are offline type!

I do hope to create some good friends on here, and good Otaku friends along side!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not very great at openning a good discussion, or having a great topic to talk about! I do hope you find this interesting, and.. Possibly, become friends with people around! Sorry if all this sounds confusing!

Edited by ProjectOtaku
  • Like 3

"Oh! Your probably wondering what games I have for my 360! I'll show you!"

lol cute.

i only have wii u

but i see u have yugioh,so u can get devpro if u want

its pc game to duel online totes free. :]

i can play with yu on tht

short video of online duel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgnDlmMCmAA

take care,good luck.

Edited by HeavenlyClassic
  • Like 1

Hello and welcome to Kametsu! It's too bad that I don't play any of the games that you do, I only play on PC and most of my stuff is through Steam. However, if you ever start up an anime discussion about a series I have watched or am currently watching, then I'll be quite happy to chat.

Also just as a heads up, introduction threads like this will typically go into the Seed Hallway. I'll put in a request for the mods to move this for you. Also posting your gaming profiles in this thread might also help you find some other people to play with, or you can add some of the people who posted. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the forums!

Thanks lemmingllama! Think I might create a thread of my own-- Hopefully it sparks some interest for everyone! 

Hey Tsukumo Yuma! I often play poker and Zomg! Though I do admit I haven't played for years! Might be a noob once more! lol I've just recently heard about devpro.. I do know network and been playing every now and then--- -.- Sadly I'm no use when it comes to the newer generations! lol 

Never heard of ddtank, is that another way for dueling?

Thanks lemmingllama! Think I might create a thread of my own-- Hopefully it sparks some interest for everyone!

Hey Tsukumo Yuma! I often play poker and Zomg! Though I do admit I haven't played for years! Might be a noob once more! lol I've just recently heard about devpro.. I do know network and been playing every now and then--- -.- Sadly I'm no use when it comes to the newer generations! lol

No dd tank is not a yugioh game, it is one of many games on aeriagames.com, it is long range fighting, were you shoot lasers bombs tomatos, ect.

I never played poker or zomg! There before, I might check it out.

What is your name on Duel Network?

By the way, my name there is Durube.

Edited by Tsukumo Yuma
  • Like 1

No dd tank is not a yugioh game, it is one of many games on aeriagames.com, it is long range fighting, were you shoot lasers bombs tomatos, ect.

I never played poker or zomg! There before, I might check it out.

What is your name on Duel Network?

By the way, my name there is Durube.

Never heard of Aeria before. I'll take a look into it! 

If you want, I can log onto my Gaia (if I remember it correctly!) and help you venture through the wildworld! lol

I needed to create a new account, forgot the e-mail and username for the one I had already! 

Account: ProjectOtaku <--- same lol

Cool, let's play against or with each other sometime!

As for my account name on gaia, I also have to find it again, I will post it here when I find were I wrote it.

So what kind of anime do you like?

I'm not really picky with any anime! I seen the worst, and the ok to the best! The ones I'm currently following are Naruto and Bleach!  

Other from those, I just watch whatever I have on my demand, or, whatever catches my eye on Crunchyroll! Also whatevers on netflix! 

How about yourself?

I watch all kinds of anime, from every genre, so far I like very genre except josei.

I watch a lot of shounen mostly, also old anime all the way back to the 60's, except I havent seen the very first anime yet, it is a momotaro anime.

Anime I am currently watching, well there are several, more than I can count.

Of course I am a Yu-Gi-Oh! And Megaman Fan, but I only watch them subbed.

Do you read manga or watch tokusatsu, also have you seen Toriko before?

I watch all kinds of anime, from every genre, so far I like very genre except josei.

I watch a lot of shounen mostly, also old anime all the way back to the 60's, except I havent seen the very first anime yet, it is a momotaro anime.

Anime I am currently watching, well there are several, more than I can count.

Of course I am a Yu-Gi-Oh! And Megaman Fan, but I only watch them subbed.

Do you read manga or watch tokusatsu, also have you seen Toriko before?

It took me awhile to understand what people meant when they were to say "Shounen" I now understand what it actually means lol 

Yeah! I read a ton and forgot the names of most what I read! Sucks really! 

I haven't seen this Tokusatsu or Toriko. What are they about?

Tokusatsu is a genre, if you heared of series like Kamen Rider, Super Sentai, Ultraman, those are tokusatsu.

Toriko is a anime and manga about a Gourmet Hunter named Toriko and a cheff named Komatsu, they go on adventures to hunt down monsters, animals and what ever else that are rare ingerdients.

Later on they fight other Gormet Hunters as well.

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=22215

Oh, my name on Aeria games is Durube.

Edited by Tsukumo Yuma

How do you watch anime with someone over the internet? ._.

How? Glad you came up with that question! 

There are many ways! One of them involving Skype! Or many other websites such as facebook or--- Tinychat, or chatango! The possibilities are endless if you think about it! Thanks for the question!

We just all need to decide a time to watch the episode. Kametsu already has our own IRC channel, so it would be a perfect place.

Also we used to do an Anime of the Month, where people could watch the show and then chat about it on the forum. So thats another one if we can't get people to meet up at the same time.

Oh! Your probably wondering what games I have for my 360! I'll show you!

Dead or alive 2 Ultimate

Dengeon Defenders! 

Final Fantasy: XIII-2

Fez

Mirror's Edge

DOA2 had it servers shut down a long time ago.

Dungeon Defender is having its servers shutdown at the end of this month.

The other three don't have online I believe.