How many anime series have u completed?

nino21

Cowboy Bebop (simply amazing)

FMA: first and brotherhood (did not like brotherhood that much)

Hunter x Hunter (a little childish in the beginning, but amazing plot)

Trigun (you can underestimate this at first, but Vash is really cool)

Darker than black s1(nice characters and hero, nice concept, but it had to be a little darker)

Code Geass (very good, I liked the way it ended. Even though i'm not the type, it has an amazing scene where the girl that loves lelouch tells him that she can only love him whatever - i dont say more not to spoil it)

Berserk (really liked the way story unfolded, but i wanted more! The guy is a tank!)

Elfen Lied (more violent that it had to be - and i like violence in series/films! It was funny in terms of the love triangle, but not something superb)

Wolf's Rain (did not even finish this - seemed quite boring)

Full Metal Panic! (funny for what it was - only saw s1, i'm going to watch s2 but it's not that i have great expectations)

Claymore (cool anime, designs were not that amazing as bones - would like to see more)

According to my Anime-Planet account, which can be found in my signature, 184. There's a few new things I've watched I haven't gotten around to listing there or stuff I can't remember, but for the sake of this thread, we'll just say 184. Favorite out of them all? Probably Shuffle!...or Gintama. I love them both very much. (Like seriously, I have watched Shuffle so many times I can almost recite the entire japanese version word for word....Probably.)

hmmm, good question. i should start keeping track.

fullmoon wo sagashite (finished)

kaichou wa maid sama (finished, HOPING FOR SEASON 2 AHH! :D)

la corda d'oro (finished only season 1)

special a (finished)

ouran high school host club (finished, hoping for season 2 as well!)

vampire knight (never finished)

one piece (not finished. aurghh, i hope they finish eng dubbing it soon. :()

harukanaru toki no nakade hachiyosho (finished)

hmmm... guess i haven't watched much.

Hm... let me see. These are the ones I've completed:

1. Princess Jellyfish

2. Tokyo Mew Mew

3. Monster

4. Death Note

5. Black Jack 21

6. Black Jack OVA

I think that's it... I only got into anime recently, so. My favourite was probably Monster, just because I had such fond memories of watching it with my mom. But Princess Jellyfish was great, too.

At least 50 that I can think of off the top of my head, but my favorite out of all of them would definitely be Death Note since the ideals, personality, and overall conflicts Light has and had to face really connected with me. Back when I first got into it, I was completely obsessed with anything related to Death Note, even purchasing the full-sized replica notebook and writing thousands of names of criminals in it myself.