How many anime series have u completed?

nino21

I've completed 52 animes, and my favorite by far was Chaos; Head.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/AveryTritch

I sent you a Friend Request, please accept it.

my list probably increased to 104 Yay!

Your list is at 103 completed titles now according to this: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/lordofelemental&status=2&order=0

Scroll down to the VERY bottom and look.

Goodness I can't give you a specific number, I've watched so many I haven't kept count.

You should sign up at myanimelist.net and create an anime list then :).

I sent you a Friend Request, please accept it.

Your list is at 103 completed titles now according to this: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/lordofelemental&status=2&order=0

Scroll down to the VERY bottom and look.

You should sign up at myanimelist.net and create an anime list then :).

hahaha.. my mistake about that.. it should be 104 by the next week ahahaha..

I dont know how many i have seen lets just say i started in 1992 i could try and put them down but it would take way to much space but i'd have to say some of my faves would be

the Dragonball, DBZ, and DBGT series, Death Note, Rin, Darker than black, Soul Eater, all the Gundams, KHR, Gintama, yu-yu-hakushow and so much more.

Several hundred by now at the very least. I remember going to SF cons in the 80s to find other anime fans and to find new material to watch, then with the explosion in the 90s of anime availability both commercially and online accessibility that jumped even more. By now I would be very surprised if I have seen any less than at least 500 hundred different complete anime series and OVA collections by now, and that is the absolute minimum I expect. I would not be able to list all of them because of just how many years I have been watching any anime I could get my hands on. I'd need to go through exhaustive listings of all anime to pick out the titles and even then I'd likely miss more than a handful. I love animation with good story telling and anime has always been for me the cream of the crop for quality material and I am quite catholic in my tastes in genres. I could never list a favourite, indeed I would not be able to list a favourite for each genre in many/most cases too. I make no claims at being any sort of anime expert in terms of knowing all the trivia related to each one, just someone that loves good stories be they in written form (bit of a bookworm too) or in animated form, especially in my favourite fiction genres of Science fiction and fantasy, something anime has always led the field with IMHO for at least the last 40 years now.

Naruto and Naruto Shippuden

Digimon (the original and the other four series)

Dragonball (and GT and Z)

Pokemon (seasons 1-5)

Bleach (completely up to date with every episode)

Yu-Gi-Oh! (GX and 5Ds)

inuyasha

D.Gray-man

D.N angle

FMA (s1 +s2)

Deathnote

Trigun

gantz

Chobits

Soul Eater

Card Capture Sakura

Love Hina

Karin

Kare Kano

Fruits Basket

Chobits

Cowboy Bebop

Soul Eater

Claymore

D.Gray-man

Inuyasha (every single series)

wow thats a hard 1. ive watched soo many anime i can hardly keep count but ill try to name a few off the top of my head

Vampire knight

rosario vampire

dance in the vampire bund

fruits basket

clannad

inuyasha

air gear

Full Metal Panic!/Fumoffu/The Second Raid

The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya

Sailor Moon

Basilisk

Witch Blade

Black Cat

and on top of that i am in the process of waiting for Bleach/Naruto episode updates.

INTERESTING QUESTION, WELL LET ME THINK HELLSNG SERIE & OVA, SAINT SEIYA OR KNIGHT OF ZODIAC, DEMON BANE, TRIGUN, Sprigan, Wicked City, Demon city Shinjuku, Demon Lod Dante and too many all the anime series, i´ml ike it, all are my favorites because i learn from all always XD n.n ^^.