vaporsnake07

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Gundam Wing, probably because it was the first one i ever saw, but i loved the story, the gundam design the characters and especially the soundtrack. What a soundtrack! :D .

None of the other ones i watched i ever felt were better than gundam wing, but they still were great dont get me wrong. Its an unusual one to choose but i do really really love this one. Recently got the remastered episodes and loving every minute of it :D.

Gundam 00 is brilliant especially in HD and Dual Audio (thank you OZC!) SEED was also very good, however SEED Destiny was incredibly poor, I HATED Shinn and would have preferred to have followed on from the original in placing Kira as main character. The last 10 Episodes of SEED Destiny remedied that somewhat, but I still don't like it too much. Enough ranting though, I also liked Gundam Wing as that was the first Gundam Anime for me, as it most likely was for many. I tried to watch the original, however, I struggled due to the older style of animation and gave up after 10 episodes. When the remaster comes out later this year I may give it another shot.

G Gundam, it's the only one i really wanted to watch, and ever really payed attention too. I don't think i ever really watched any of the others. i tried seed, but i jumped in mid season and lost track of everything.

You should really try them out then.

I've seen just about the entire franchise and G Gundam is the worst of the ones I've seen.

So if you like it, chances are you'd love everything else.

gundam 00 is the best series but even though the seed and seed destiny had nice character and mobile suit designs, i hated the storylines because i could never figure out who the good guys and bad guys were. i hated the character of kira. i wished so much that someone would just kill him off,