Favorite Mobile Suit Gundam Series?

vaporsnake07

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I've seen just about all of them with the exception of 00 S1&2, Igloo, G-Savior and the SDs. I would have to say without a doubt would have to be the underdog After War Gundam X. Although it was cut short, it is what SEED should have been in terms of taking something from the original Gundam 0079 and making it into something of its own.

Literally right next to it is G Gundam. Say what you want about the show, but I LOVED it. It was a breath of fresh air, different and the one that started the Alternate Universes.

Gundam Wing: Twin Buster Rifle is unbeatable!!!!

Gundam Seed: the story is rather nice and interesting...plus The Freedom and Justice Gundams rule!!!!

Gundam Seed Destiny: well, it's a sequel so yea...also the Wings of Light on the Destiny Gundam look killler.

and finally Gundam 00: nothing much to say...other than it's awesome!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

WING was my first taste of GUNDAM so I feel a strong loyalty to it. But the SEED series is just too gorgeous! It's bright and shiny, and it has that angst element that I love with having the whole 'friends on opposite sides of the war' thing. Plus, it has the best soundtrack known to anime!

• 1 month later...