The Last Airbender

Chaos92

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Cartoon version is better... movie was really bad.

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Is the legend of Korra already out?

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

I hope they would not make a second movie the first one was awefull

• 1 month later...

Well I like the original compared to the new season because Aang is fairly funny. As for the LIVE Action i was like O_O seriously i had high hopes for this and it really was terrible. Not the overall special effects but the actors that played the characters. I hated the actress that played Katara. Dunno why tho. I guess it was colour difference perhaps or might be the way she portrayed the character.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

The first time I watched the movie I decided to not judge it by the reviews it got and give it a chance. I gotta say it was pretty bad, but in a hilarious way. I found myself laughing at the bad acting (best actor was probably sokka), their NAMES, and the crazy techniques they had to make in order to bend their elements. I realize that it was based off of true techniques but I think it would have been better to stick with the accuracy of the show. I am actually looking forward to the second movie, if it ever comes out, in order to see if they improved anything and hopefully they took people's complaints into account. 

• 3 months later...