video player

Leviathan87

I use the kmplayer

The reasons i like it:

when you click on one episode it automatically adds the rest of the episodes with the same name in that folder to the playlist and plays them one after the other without me having to do anything, also in the multi-audio options you can type english and then what ever number audio english is it automatically plays on every file i open even if japanese is default, also there are a ton of other options and it's free.

I have VLC media player:

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

I feel sorry for both of you, using such bad players.

GOM Player (Bad/Evil)

GOM can open the four main video formats (avi, ogm, mp4, mkv) as well as windows media and real formats. Installs its own codecs by default - this is easily disabled, bar the splitters. If the inbuilt codecs are disabled, direct show works like a charm. Unfortunately, the included splitters are on the bad side of terrible. ASSA subtitles display unstyled. Lack of Haali loading is the downfall of this player – will only work (without some serious tweaking) with hardsubbed files. Not compatible with CoreAVC in a default install with inbuilt codecs disabled.

VLC media player (Bad/Evil)

NOTE: VLC uses internal files to playback video files! VLC is weird or evil in many ways. We recommend avoiding it and its strange conventions/capabilities.

• 3 weeks later...