What type of student are you?

ChoeyXD

I'm curious to know what type of student are you guys? during high school and college or even grammar school?

In high school I was the lazy ass nerd that will do enough just to pass, I will cut class but not too much that the school will drop me and my grades was Like B & C sometimes A's. In high school I was in the basketball team and chess team enjoy them but I like chess better!

I'm in my second year of college and all I got it say is I'm working my ass off xD. 

Edited by ChoeyXD

In high school, I was the type of student that didn't have to study much to do well. I think most of the time, I crammed the day before or even the day of tests and still did pretty decent. Then as long as I completed all the homework assignments, it all balanced out. I ended up graduating 6th in my class of 38 students. (We're a small school, I know.)

My prerequisite classes in college were fairly easy, and I basically used the same method. But when I started the veterinary technology program, that method didn't work anymore, and I honestly only cared about passing the classes; I stopped being concerned about actual grades. Besides, I had so many classes and so much homework, that I found it hard to find time to sit down and actually study. (Not to mention, I had a roommate that got me addicted to all these TV shows, so I slacked off.) I figured that in the "real world," employers didn't care whether you got an A or a C in radiology, as long as you passed your board exams. Which I did, booyah.

• Like 1

In primary school i was constantly in the top three students for high grades and receiving many awards and whatnot. Everything changed when i went to high school. I stayed at the back of the class drawing Naruto and something related to anime. Crammed the night before tests and could care less about exams. However i constantly maintained a 70+ average. All the teachers said i was wasting my potential especially my physics, biology and math teacher. I purposely hid myself from clubs because i didn't like socializing as much. So yeah i was an average nerd and didn't care what others thought of me and i was also (and still) a beast in Naruto games.

College: Laziness to the max!! Go to class when i feel like and put in sufficient work just to pass the course. There is virtually no notes in my books cause i take pics of students notes. The only time i actually do hard work is on projects cause i fucking hate when others breathe down my neck for my part of the work. And i still don't care what others think of me.

Edited by Kyle_Dimetri
  • Like 1

In highshool my grades we're rather low during certain times but it eventually evened out in later years, I am also the time to cram before tests and whatnot and come out doing pretty well, in my year 12 class it had 13 people, competition wasn't exactly high lol but still I did rather well in that, for the most part though I was rather the loner who sat and listened to his ipod during classes or who stared out the window for hours in my own little world lol.

College changed a lot as I have to work my ass off now for my grades and although they're worth it I sometimes wish it was just as easy as highschool lol.

• 3 weeks later...

high school i was the guy that only showed up for tests cause i was working and still  had the highs grades in my grade so the school couldn't kick me out. in college  i was the guy that dropped out because apparently the grades are not what matters  have your attendance taken is what matters.

(this is like a dairy)

in elemtry and junior high i was taking school too serious (money issue) but then when i entered high school..... it changed me a lot. i entered a lot of exams without studying( which was the 1st times for me ). and the craziest stuff in my life i have done them in high school especially ln my last year. when i first entered the college i started taking it seriously. and then i started looking down at my self when i see the others( still looking down at myself). now i am studying in Australia ( i wish to see my teachers faces when they see me now ^_^)

• 1 month later...

During high school, education was easy for me. I never studied and I made all A's with no worries. In College I've made 2 C's (a Math, and a Biology) and a 2-3 B's but mostly A's. I study/ work on homework harder than I ever did before, and I'm proud of myself. But I am so burnt out on school right now. 

4 years ago

as i recall,i was eh the dont pay attention because i already know everything as i skimmed the book after finishing the classwork first.

which also meant i finished the test first and would waste 35 mins just sitting there till class ended

then in my last year of HS i upgraded to bringing along my psp/nds lite

so! finish classwork,play game.

it was really cool too how the teachers would let me game whilst they lectured  :D

took me a while to notice xD

i assume because i was top in class but ill never know.

good times that last year,enjoyed it greatly.

oh! i also was able to not do 1-3 big projects or so since my grade was high enough that the F's wouldnt do significant damage ^_^b definitely felt cool being asked "so r yu just going to sit there and not do the work?" mmhm. "....okai then"

Edited by HeavenlyClassic

High School ... wasn't that great a student kept a B average. Math was horrible for me bit i managed with keeping B's. 

College ... everything changed i became supper studious and the only classes i found remotely difficult were my math and sciences. However i did much better in math so much so that I started college taking Calculus 1 got an A then went through the calculus sequence did some Differential equations and boom i'm an algebra wiz. The reason for the difference in math level->teaching quality. Had really good professors. So if you got Math problems up to Calculus feel free to ask. Also if any one want to get a deeper understanding of algebra just do proofs!