E-Cigs Or Cigarettes?

Zanco

I recently made the transition between cigarettes to e-cigs. I got a custom vaporizer made at wicked, and for the most part it works like a charm but it requires allot of maintenance. I've been smoking for nearly six years now and for the first time in a long time I'm not coughing like a dying dog in the mornings, but I am more depressed and the side affects of quitting smoking are still taking effect even though I am still getting the nicotine in me- which I guess is to be expected. Sure, it's still bad for you but it's a damn lot cheaper once you spring for a vaporizer. I just wanted to know your thoughts on the subject, how you feel about it. Smoking in general is bad and that's a fact- every one knows it, so don't post in this thread about how every one shouldn't smoke at all.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

i'm just a random nobody. i've been smoking for only about 3 years, i forget if its longer, but i started vaping recently and i can't really find myself using it as much as cigarettes. there are some really random  fears about "popcorn lung" going on rn i think but that's only for specific flavors and the pg content.

i personally don't believe too much into it however its definitely something you should consider looking into.

i find that smoking cigarettes for me is much more relaxing honestly.

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 3:15 PM, android11 said:

i'm just a random nobody. i've been smoking for only about 3 years, i forget if its longer, but i started vaping recently and i can't really find myself using it as much as cigarettes. there are some really random  fears about "popcorn lung" going on rn i think but that's only for specific flavors and the pg content.

i personally don't believe too much into it however its definitely something you should consider looking into.

i find that smoking cigarettes for me is much more relaxing honestly.

@android11 Yeah, I actually found out that "Popcorn Lung" is a serious thing but it only happens with the cheap bottles of e-liquid that they have at the front of the store with like a million bottles in a box and the box has a sticker that says $3-$6. I actually ended up stop using the damn thing and started smoking again after like a year of the initial post. There was a two month break at some point where I stopped smoking any thing but weed but I started smoking cigarettes again with time. It's just not the same and vapes kinda suck when they aren't getting you high.

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2014 at 9:27 PM, theNexus said:

Neither thanks... Either way are you now still sucking Toxins into your body?

I have to say thanks for not wrecking my lungs though.. It may be a plus for us non smokers.

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2014 at 10:26 PM, Tanis said:

Neither?

Though, just make sure, you don't get any of the stuff you refill them with on your skin.

Whoever posted "neither" had no reason to post here and in my honest opinion should kill themselves. Really, if you have no reason to post in a topic about smoking then don't waste server data on unhelpful, utterly offensive posts; weather you believe it or not. Just because you posted an opinion on the subject matter doesn't excuse your blatant disrespect. Seriously, I'm not going to post in a topic asking weather I like "My Little Pony" or "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" when I know I'd stick two forks in my eyes if I saw either one of them. You're egotistical pricks who eat fast food and microwave meals that'll kill you faster. Oh and have fun with the phone radiation that you think hasn't existed since phones from the 90's. How about living with pets or swimming in pools? Or how about stress from relationships or eating salt?! Lol Point made? I don't need to prove to how I cook all my meals, don't own pets, don't have a phone any more, or how my ego is bigger than yours because I live a much healthier life and smoke cigarettes to deal with the fact that I have relationships with other human beings, disserve stress relieve, and eat fucking salt, bitches. I'd gladly get reported and a million warning points if it means at least one of you understands how much you suck for posting here and breathing at the same time.

My mental representation of you guys:

tumblr_mkszkjXUYn1rcy5pco2_500.gif

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Notice a few people in some departments started to use ecigs and never used real cigarettes, the plain i hear are fine but the flavored ones are bad is bc what they use in them to make the flavors with is bad, i have to sit on the opposite side of them against the wind  bc it would hit me in the face , even without it would travel to me while it dissipates and i still can't breath when that stuff passes me, never been a smoker and don't plan on it, save your money for tv shows, movies, snacks, electronics, its just a bad habit that no one should really get into it on doing it, specially with ecigs.

• 10 months later...

I only smoke normal cigarettes on occasion. I tried to get into vaping but found all the equipment expensive (especially since a pack of normal smokes can last me a month or so.)  I also find all the maintenance to be a pain.  I'm not one to dump on new technology but the fact that vaping is so new makes me apprehensive. There's a lot of talk about unknown side effects and exploding mods/e-cigs. I know a lot of it is probably bullshit but it makes me neurotic nonetheless.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I made the switch but I'm back to pipes now because it was difficult to keep ordering stuff when it's still illegal in my stupid country. I admit after the novelty fades it does look a bit goofy (some call it a mouth fedora lol) but not having carcinogenics is enough to make the compromise. I recommend buying liquid from cleanvapes cuz they test all their liquids and are very concerned with whatever chemical causes pop corn lung, I think it's called aceytol or sumthin.

Edited by maniascity

• 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...

Never tried both. I guess I got a story. Back in 2016 while I was in college, I started wanting to try to talk to a certain girl I like. Back when I was sort of a ladiesman. This is considered ancient time ago. I saw a picture of her doing Vape. I was concern I guess. Due to that, I've done a researched about E-Cig, comparing to regular cig. Vape is def better over the regular cig. For people who have problem to stop doing the Tabaco joint. All due to a girl who I think is attractive and same race.

OHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA

zack-zack-fair.gif

Edited by Green Dragoon