FFX: Did you beat the game?

Mac

i beated the game once then i tryd playing it agian and then i couldnt get past whats his face the one big fag u fight after kimiro's boss fight in the mount gagazat placey thingy, and then i stoped playing it again cuz it was BS that i couldnt beat him, then i tryd again like a month later then i kept playing until i couldnt get past that lady yuna leska person so i just completly gave up, but i think i might try playing again, lol

Yes i have finished the game about twenty time's no lie. I know where you are to your just heading out of mt. gagazet and heading towards zanarkand. Yes lady Yunalesca sent the fiend. Make sure you keep dispel him when he use's reflect. Customise armor that is curse proof otherwise you wont be able to summon or use magic when he strike's you normaly. Also use power break and armor break with Auron as much as possible. Also use cheer with Tidus as much as you can to. Use protect and reflect to if you have it to. Cast regen to if you have it.He has protect from the start of the battle so be sure to use dispel.Then when you have done all that cast hasteaga on your party.Then simply attack and use overdrives as much as you can.Also make sure you have phoienix down's and x-potion's handy. Summon aeon's as much as you can and it should be a breeze. :D

Of course I beat it! My first playthrough was a breeze, though I'll admit to getting hung up on Yunalesca. ^^;; I tried to play a second time, and I accidentally overwrote my save file when I was almost to the end of the game. The third time, I got to the Calm Lands before getting bored out of my mind. So there you have it.

• 9 months later...

I actually got that one pretty easy, I got some good advice from a guy. He said that you should turn off all the sounds and concentrate on the lightnings, after you have 70 , take a 5 min brake, the continue on again for another 70 and take a break again... and so on until you have 300 was it? It's pretty easy IMO.

Now Tidus' sigil that was another thing, damn chocobo race... :/ got it in the end though, but I was close to smacking the controller in the wall several times. :)

• 2 weeks later...
He may mean Jecht. Or pretty much, if your characters are weak you wont be able to beat Yu Yevon-- even if there's the endless auto-life.

Yes, it was that damn Jecht! I just got so fustrated, I just gave up on the game. But then I bough a GameShark and all my problems went away. However, I didn't feel like I earned seeing the ending. So...that's why I'm replaying the game again. :P

• 1 month later...