Is there a list of "to be dubbed" ?

ZeroGG

To my knowledge I don't know of one, it would be an awesome thing if there was, I think it would be to hard to make a list like that and if there was one it would be fan made. I think the companies that do dubbing always run into trouble with certain things which makes predicting anime releases hard. I have searched for a list before but never found one. If I come accross one you will be the first to know.

I just try to personally keep tabs on Viz Media, FUNimation, Aniplex of America and Section23's press releases, since they're the ones who'd ever dub an anime.

I also keep a track of NIS America's acquisitions since, that way, I'll know those are a lost cause.

Other than that, I haven't found such a compiled list myself, though one would be pretty convenient.

It would be nice if there was a list of all of the upcoming dubbed anime and the release dates but I don't know of any...

I do have a post on the "requests" forum that has a list of anime that has just came out/will come out dubbed, but no release dates.

Edited by Emrys