I need a few suggestions plz!

ZeroGG

If you liked Steins;Gate maybe you can try some of the other ones made by the same companies. They are, Chaos;Head(you've seen this one) and Robotnic;Notes.

I feel like Bacanno had characters that stuck with you, I really liked almost all of them. Also Deadman Wonderland(you've seen this one too). BTOOOM! is another great anime, it's Action-E and exciting, and the characters interact well with each other. It's only got one season and it's left open ended, so here's hoping for a second season! Hellsing Ultimate, Mirai Nikki and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood are also action anime with memorable characters and/or plots.

So, to sum it up;
Mirai Nikki
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
BTOOOM!
Baccano!
Hellsing Ultimate
Chaos;Head
Robotnic;Notes
(I listed them in the order I would recommend them to you)

I hope that helps.

Thanks, Chaos;Head, wasn't that memorable, I have seen most of Hellsing Ultimate. (Also, I only watch dub)

I'm waiting for dub of Mirai Nikki. Never heard of BTOOOM!, but it's subbed only so, I'll be checking out Baccano!, Thanks!

Edited by ZeroGG

Aah, I see. I watch my anime almost exclusively in subs, but I have watched a few of the more popular ones in dubs. Which reminds me, Spirited Away is amazing. It's made by Hayao Miyazaki, the same person who does Howl's Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke, and all those works. Though they tend not to be too action-packed, I still enjoyed those anime(movies) in dubbed. I really can't boast of much knowledge since I don't watch dubbed alot. Haha, good luck, I hope you find something you like.

seeing as Code Geass is my favourite anime of all time, I have a few recommendations for you:

Gundam 00- definitely worth a watch, great art/music, same mecha epicness as CG, although I rate CG better

Toward the Terra- this is only subbed, but it is strikingly similar to code geass, great characters, epic action.

Darker than Black- bit more general, but its got a green haired girl in it! plus it has Hei, the best anime character ever after Lelouch. And tbh, in terms of the premise, Darker than Black is as good as Code Geass. For me it's nearly as memorable.

But if you like characters and want a great story, Darker than Black 100 % is my number one recommendation.

Thanks, Soul Eater just came on Toonami, so I'll be watching that.

I have seen Gunslinger Girl, Season 1, not sure why I didn't have that on my list.

I'll check out the others, Thanks for the suggestions, much appreciated!

wow, you have a lot of shows in your planned to watch!

Edited by ZeroGG

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...