pyroahlex

Seeing as anime is one major thing here, I figured it wouldn't hurt to do a little self advertising.

I've started up a store/business that not only focuses on anime/manga, but video games - cartoons - movies - and others. :'D So far there's mainly keychains and little accessories. But it'll be expanding the second possible!

The store is supported by Storenvy, free site that uses Paypal for all forms of transactions.

Be sure to check out my Store and it's facebook page! Follow it on Storenvy, and like it on facebok to receive updates.

"About

Luvit -> Buy It -> Uh-oh Don't Luvit -> Send it Back! What's not to Luv?

Description

Luvit is designed to help find and sell things that I personally love and be able to share it with others. It ranges from good only cartoons (ex. Adventure Time), to movies (ex. Nightmare Before Christmas), to video games (ex. Kingdom Hearts), and anything else you can think of!

Looking for a specific fandom? I'm sure it can be found, just send an email or comment and we'll make sure we keep an eye out for it! "

Luvit! Store Front

Facebook Page