Colored manga

Ahmad

I am type of person who enjoys manhwas a lot than manga cuz it's colored and feels like it is animated that's why I would love to read manga in color but the problem is that not every manga is colored only one piece is the only manga which has more chapters colored than any other manga. Am I the only one who enjoys colored manga than raw black & white? 

• 2 months later...
On 10/28/2023 at 12:22 PM, Arisien said:

You definitely aren't the only one with a preference for full color, but you will most likely just get used to black and white if you read enough.

I don't even notice that manga is in black & white anymore.

11 hours ago, Zemekis said:

I don't even notice that manga is in black & white anymore.

Neither do I, sometimes I will assume a character has a certain hair color or similar and be shocked when the first colored art of them is released which contradicts it.

I used to be a Monthly Shonen Jump subscriber from mid 2000's to early 2010's, They do have some few colored pages of certain titles like Naruto. Getting the regular manga's at bookstores and stuff like Naruto, it's pure black and white,. I'm unsure why, instead of the colors that was shown on the Monthly Shonen Jump Magazine. I'm thinking it's expensive for Viz.

5 hours ago, Arisien said:

Neither do I, sometimes I will assume a character has a certain hair color or similar and be shocked when the first colored art of them is released which contradicts it.

Haha, that happens to me as well.

58 minutes ago, Green Dragoon said:

I used to be a Monthly Shonen Jump subscriber from mid 2000's to early 2010's, They do have some few colored pages of certain titles like Naruto. Getting the regular manga's at bookstores and stuff like Naruto, it's pure black and white,. I'm unsure why, instead of the colors that was shown on the Monthly Shonen Jump Magazine. I'm thinking it's expensive for Viz.

I think it's a promotional thing they do once in a while. Releasing a few colored pages, that is. I seem to recall that happening once in a while when I read Bakuman.