How was your day today?

Emotional Outlet

Pretty freaking awful. It was my first day back at work after a 5-day vacation. Work was tedious. Rehearsal was boring. And I got into a car accident and most likely totalled my car.

Woh! Are you okay? That sounds like it could've been a pretty serious accident. :s

I kind of understand coming back to work after a break. I recently just got back after having 8 days off myself. It feels like I instantly have no free time left. :<

The stupid idiot's made an error with our exams paper. It costed me an hour, and the exam was 3hrs. I had to finish it in two.

Those bastards didn't even apologise, but I just left it.

I`m sorry to hear Limitless :( It`s typical though they never apoligise for the wrong doings.

Woh! Are you okay? That sounds like it could've been a pretty serious accident. :s

I got some scrapes and bruises and I'm a little sore, but other than that, I feel fine, thank goodness.

I`m sorry to hear that hope your ok.

My day was a little better but still got that headache though >_<

Edited by Lucy Blue

I have to go to work soon, but I have to have someone take me because the mechanic who fixed the AC on my car (cost $600 BTW) screwed something up and now it's not really drivable. Hopefully he'll make things and replace the parts he screwed up because of his hurry. If not, then  we're going to court.

Not to good.

Went out todo birthday shopping with my mom, could only find three things after hours of hopping store to store, then found out when we got to the counter to buy the things, the store now puts limits on the cards as of 2 weeks ago, so we couldn't buy it.

So back to looking for other stuff, online searching is going just as bad.

Still got the memory of the horrible live action adaption of Devilman I saw last night, it ticks me off even more.

Read some manga, probably going to read a horror one.

Yeah, I heard the devilman live action was complete shit

Pretty much, the only thing in comon with the original story was the names, and that he lives at Miki's house.

The moral of the story was lost.

Everything else was a story that the director or script writer made up that was a love story between a Miki and Akira, and another love story between a highschool girl and a grade school boy, throw in some pretty boys that can't act, and some twilight like

Romance, you got the live action devilman movie.

I fear what the live action Kekkou Kamen and Cutie Honey is like.

So many ways to go wrong, when it had so much potential if done right.

Edited by Tsukumo Yuma