How was your day today?

Emotional Outlet

I really don't like babies.
Not a very feminine thing for me to say, I know.
Never really understood the appeal. 

Today was dumb, but yesterday was worse. I had a cable guy here for hours. HOURS. He showed up at 10 something and left after 2. And the internet still doesn't really work. I have no idea what to do.
Not to mention, he was hitting on me the entire time. Which may not seem like a bad thing to other people, but I'm insanely awkward... so all he was doing was making me trip over myself and look like an idiot. XD
Then after he left I found out one of my cats is sick. Had to separate him from the other cat/dog and now he wont stop howling. It's making me upset. :( 
I can't take him to a vet until Monday. 

Today, I had to deal with cable guys again. Still have crappy internet. 
I'm at a loss. And I'm stressed out. Ahhh.

I get to see my sister tomorrow though. Unfortunately, I imagine she'll be in a terrible mood after the plane ride. 

Edited by RabbitBones

I really don't like babies.

Not a very feminine thing for me to say, I know.

Never really understood the appeal. 

Today was dumb, but yesterday was worse. I had a cable guy here for hours. HOURS. He showed up at 10 something and left after 2. And the internet still doesn't really work. I have no idea what to do.

Not to mention, he was hitting on me the entire time. Which may not seem like a bad thing to other people, but I'm insanely awkward... so all he was doing was making me trip over myself and look like an idiot. XD

Then after he left I found out one of my cats is sick. Had to separate him from the other cat/dog and now he wont stop howling. It's making me upset. :( 

I can't take him to a vet until Monday. 

Today, I had to deal with cable guys again. Still have crappy internet. 

I'm at a loss. And I'm stressed out. Ahhh.

I get to see my sister tomorrow though. Unfortunately, I imagine she'll be in a terrible mood after the plane ride. 

I`m in the same of mind as you it`s something what doesn`t appeal to me either i mean my brother keeps on going about his new baby libby and i held her in my arms but i wasn`t like aww how cute i was just said oh no its fine you hold her to my brother.