How was your day today?

Emotional Outlet

Rough. Bought a reese hitch for the blazer, rented a uhaul tow dolly, pushed the car on it because the battery is dead thanks to a short caused by everything from before, strained my shoulder and made my already sore knee worse.... get the car to the mechanic's place and we couldn't push the car off. So I have the idea the chalk the back wheels so they wouldn't move and we could drive out from under it. Everything went exactly according to plan until it rolled off the ramp and pinned my ankle between the tire I used to chalk the wheel and my driver door. Ankle's is fine if a little bruised, but I pulled my hip when I got out of the car after my dad lifted the car enough to unpin my ankle.

Tl;dr: I'm really tired and really really really sore.

Edited by JimDaddy

Just wrote 10k lines of code today and ate an entire box of poptarts.  I was debugging and found i was making improper system calls, and abusing global variables :\ 

My program works (mule perming auto launcher script) but lacks security and needs weeks of refinement.

Got to fix it lol fml || its going to be a long night XD