SOTW #102: Letters "A" through "I" [Results]

poetictragedy

wonTi.jpg

Signature of the Week #102

Theme: Anime/Manga/Game starting with the letters "A" through "I"!

Rules:
  • All entries are to be submitted by Friday, February 1.
  • Your entry must be related to the chosen theme.
  • Only one entry per participant. However, you may edit your entry until the deadline.
  • Signatures must be your own work.
  • Entries can be in GIF, JPG, JPEG or PNG format, and should be no larger than 600x220 pixels. Animated signatures are allowed.
  • Pre-made signatures are allowed, as long as they have not been used in a past Kametsu competition.
  • In addition to your entry, please also submit a theme idea for next week's competition. Please check this thread to make sure your theme has not already been used.
  • Please read all Graphical Division Rules and Forum Rules before entering. All rules apply.
  • This thread is strictly for entry submission, voting, and results. Other SOTW discussions belong in a separate SOTW Discussions thread. ANY DISCUSSIONS POSTED HERE WILL BE DELETED.
Edited by poetictragedy

[VOTING]

Rules:
  • All votes are to be submitted by Sunday, February 3.
  • To vote, reply to this thread, listing your top three signatures IN ORDER. First place gets three points, second gets two points, third gets one point; the person with the most points wins.
  • Along with your vote, you may say why you picked the signatures you picked, and/or leave constructive criticism for any entry you wish. Do not feel that you have to, but you may if you want.
  • Keep in mind the theme and the connection between the theme and the signature. Please do not vote for the render/image, but for the OVERALL signature you think looks best.
  • Avoid favoritism.
  • You may not vote for yourself.
  • This thread is strictly for entry submission, voting, and results. Other SOTW discussions belong in a separate SOTW Discussions thread. ANY DISCUSSIONS POSTED HERE WILL BE DELETED.
Example:

Sally - Fit the theme the best.
Bob - Text could have been better.
Anna - Render placement was a little off.

Entries:
Dreamcastor:
BelldandySIG_zps5998a635.jpg

Breathless:
cgsig.png

ogromm:
edwardelric.jpg

poetictragedy:
vXtUFCo.jpg

Edited by poetictragedy

Mine is Initial D, as you can see below me :P

ChaverSignature.jpg

MOD NOTE: J-Lord has brought it to our attention that this is a signature he made. According to the rules, "signatures must be your own work", so unfortunately, this is not a valid entry. So sorry! ~poetictragedy

Edited by poetictragedy
If people have signatures disabled, they wouldn't see your entry!

Poe - Nice, I loved Golden Sun! Anyway - really cool work. The text is a bit tricky to read over the scarf. It's really awesome though!
Ogomn - Again, cool job! I find it a bit hard to keep my focus on the render. 
Dreamcaster - Great sig, alot of subtle things going on here. I think maybe too subtle, it's lacking some impact.

Poe -- Ye, Golden Sun. It flows well, and the lighting and background match the style of the render. The left side might be a little too empty, but I have no idea.

ogromm -- The text pulls attention away from the render, but otherwise I like it. Ed stands out well while still appearing to be a part of the scene.

Dreamcastor -- The border and text are very faint! This lack of contrast can make the right side of the signature look empty. Otherwise, I like the colours and render placement. It's very feminine and soothing.

Dreamcaster:  Simple energetic,but a bit bright for my tastes.
Poetic Tragedy: Love the action pose, again way bright for my tastes, but I am a bit odd for that.  A bit of odd shadow at the back end of the signature not sure if that was by design or not.
Ogromm:  The left hand looks real lazy, but overall not a bad signature.