Huge Change in Setup!

Koby

10 more members have been upgraded to Crusader + today.

jeza, prasanth, redprophet, randomguy, punner, rivalfang, shazichan, wingzerox2, zangetsu13, and wolfmother.

They were all considered to be active and/or helpful, and good members to the community!

• 4 months later...

Lol wow this sure went unnoticed.....xD

(At least by me anyway :P )

Soooo.....canz i be promoted? :dhh:

Kinda wondering though, exactly what do you mean by premium stuff? Is ye referring to the bluray kind or simply the stuff thats unbelievably rare? Or are ye referring to something else? something not meant for regular viewers? :look_down: hih

When someone get upgraded or they donate/become a member of staff, they get access to the Premium Media Section (cartoons, Movies, Music, games and TV shows).

Koby will get to it when he has the time.

So basically, anime would be available on the free side while everything else on the premium side? :P Lol that is a huge extension for a premium user....

No worries, me is patient enough! xD

Thanks for the.....uhh...reply?^^;;

• 4 weeks later...
No, Crusaders +, I have to manually promote. It's for access to the premium section, in which I don't want just anyone to know whats there. Only staff, donators, and people I deem helpful or active to the community will be given access. I want to keep it this way for now.. because I am just unsure of the premium section or the trouble it might cause if open to just anyone.

Especially since it might one day contain stuff we have been given DMCA's for or w/e. Such as what happened with Clannad with TAN contacted us and forced us to remove the webrips from the public.

Makes quite a lot of sense with that reasoning, legalties can be a scary issue sometimes. I honestly haven't done much in regards to downloading anime lately this past year since I finished some of the animes I was interested in, Netflix is keeping me busy for now lol.