Huge Change in Setup!

Koby

I'm sure some of you noticed changes while I was actually doing it, only to see it change again, lol. Anyways as everyone can now see, I've added a new setup for the board as well as added several new boards to the forum.

The new boards are:

• Request (you can request Anime, Manga, Music)
  • Recommendation (you can ask or give recommendations of Anime & Manga).
  • Soundtrack and Manga (now the music board also supports manga downloads)
  • Premium Media (various media not for regular viewers, staff and donators can view it)

As stated above, a long with the addition of new boards, the categories have been altered. All downloads are now within the "Content Distro" category and some boards are no longer sub-forums.

I hope this helps keep the forum more organized as we continue to grow.

I'm also up for suggestion on 1 or 2 Anime series to be added as a sub-forum along side Bleach and Naruto. So please recommend some here in this thread. Must be something that will be airing for quite a while and will actually have people such as yourself actively discussing them. I'm sort of learning towards Gundam and One Piece, but I want to see what everyone else thinks.

*update*

I've updated some of the regular members to Crusaders + status in which they have access to the premium section because they were deemed helpful to the community and have been around lately. So you should feel honored if you were upgraded and can see the premium section. xD There were 46 people that this affected. Other then us deciding to upgrade your account, the only other ways to gain access is either become staff (which again we must accept), or donate!

This forum looks better than ever! Excellent job Koby! Now everything is neatly organized, not that it wasn't the case before (: . Great improvement. And sorry, can't give you an opinion on Gundam and One Peace since I haven't seen them... YET! But they would be good choice considering their popularity and length...

I think the new set-up is a lot more friendly and easier for those who are new to the forum. It’ll help members to post in the right sections (or at least I hope so).

Oh, I really wasn’t expecting to be given a + status. I didn’t think I contributed that much. But still, thank you Koby. I really do feel honored.

• 1 month later...

I've once again updated some of the regular members to Crusaders + status in which they have access to the premium section because they were deemed helpful to the community and have been around lately. So you should feel honored if you were upgraded and can see the premium section. xD

There were around 10 people this time around that this affected.

Other then us deciding to upgrade your account, the only other ways to gain access is either become staff (which again we must accept), or donate!

The "Request" board is going to be pretty useful for those who cannot find the Anime

that they are looking for. [but in my opinion] you already have most of the Anime out there, (or atleast the ones I recognize such as DeathNote,Bleach,Naruto,Code Geass, Inuyasha, etc.) Can there really be that much more out there? =P

That's an auto promotion thing once you hit a certain amount of posts, koby did not manually promote you or anything.

No, Crusaders +, I have to manually promote. It's for access to the premium section, in which I don't want just anyone to know whats there. Only staff, donators, and people I deem helpful or active to the community will be given access. I want to keep it this way for now.. because I am just unsure of the premium section or the trouble it might cause if open to just anyone.

Especially since it might one day contain stuff we have been given DMCA's for or w/e. Such as what happened with Clannad with TAN contacted us and forced us to remove the webrips from the public.

No, Crusaders +, I have to manually promote. It's for access to the premium section, in which I don't want just anyone to know whats there. Only staff, donators, and people I deem helpful or active to the community will be given access. I want to keep it this way for now.. because I am just unsure of the premium section or the trouble it might cause if open to just anyone.

Especially since it might one day contain stuff we have been given DMCA's for or w/e. Such as what happened with Clannad with TAN contacted us and forced us to remove the webrips from the public.

Oh, sorry bout that then, I forgot what the purpose of the Crusaders+ rank was for, lol.