AC: Advent Children Complete

Jakki

I heard about this a few days ago, and still don't get it, it's Advent Children with a couple of new scenes added, but is it worth it?

Here's what AdventChildren.net says

These are scene changes that were speculated from the TGS 2006 Trailer.

Effects

1 - Yazoo's colliding bullets have additional effects added in during the highway scene.

Detail

1 - When Cloud is fighting Sephiroth a bit of dirt is added to Cloud's face.

2 - When Sephiroth peirces Cloud in the shoulder, and Cloud is looking up to Sephiroth, a bit of dirt is added onto the shoulder that was pierced.

3 - When Tifa throws Loz down into the church seats during the fight scene, dirt is added to Loz's shoulder as he stands up.

Scene Change

There is a scene change when Kadaj is talking to Rufus on the building.

In the 2005 version, there was a scene of Kadaj talking to the President in a building, in the Blue Ray edition Kadaj shows a Material in his hand while talking to the president.

Sephiroth vs Cloud

When Sephiroth stabs Cloud in the shoulder, he lifts Cloud up off his feet with the sword still impaled, and as though it seems Cloud remembered this situation, he moved forward even with the sword impaled.

This is thought ot be an expansion of the FF7 flashback scene where Cloud tosses Sephiroth into the Mako.

the promotional picture: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/hinkuto/ACCPosterbigger.jpg

Advent Children Complete will also be released in a Blu-Ray-disc, which gives us smoother picture and slightly brighter colors, but nothing at this point that would necessarily be worth paying a large price for, but we just have to wait for more information, those are the things we know now

You just heard about it? This new has been out for months.

Anyways I won't be wasting my money on it. I already own Advent Children and that's good enough. Extra scenes and added detail doesn't peak my interests so much. I personally think Square only did this to get every penny they can from FFVII. It has like eight or nine things for the Final Fantasy VII Compilation altogether, maybe even more. It's the new Collector's Edition for Advent Children that has me interested, merely for the fact Last Order is included on it. Of course if it is not in English, I'm better off watching LO on YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Even though I have the DVD of advent children, I'd get this for the scene with Sephiroth holding Cloud up in the air, but if it's only going to be on blu-ray, forget it. Hopefully in the collectors edition of Advent Children they might add that scene. >_> Unless it's already out? ;_;