Breathless' Showcase!

Breathless

Hello, welcome to my Showcase! I'm not very experienced with photoshop so at the moment I'm still following tutorials or imitating other people's works. :o I feel like I'm getting there so I've started to ad-lib some of my later works! I'm looking to improve so feedback is always welcome. :)
SIGS Section
(This section is a bit jumbled, messy and out of date at the moment. I'll fix it up when I have time.)

(This section is a bit jumbled, messy and out of date at the moment. I'll fix it up when I have time.)

creepersigtutthingfinal.png
leafasig.png
souleatersig2.png
swordartonlinesig2.gif
sakuyasig.png
chuunibyounolines.png
azunyansigs.png
anothersakuyasig.png
^ Version 1 ^v Version 2 v
anothersakuyasig2.png
animeflowergirltutresul.png
mistyxpsyduck.png
poemon.png
marisasig.png
chuunianimatedsig.gif
toradorah.png
pokemonce.png
pokemon2m.png
chainsawsword.png
cloud2i.png
madoka4.png
konatasigb.png
sigthing2.png
siggydw.png
adventuretimep.png
finnadventuretime.png
flameprincess.png
cutesigh.png
yuriuh.png
SOTW Section
rikkusotw.png
screeds.png
joker2.gif
cgsig.png

BOTM Section
christmasbanner3.png
kametsuforumsbannerx160.png

Wallpapers Section

gungirlwallpaper.png

/Note: If you see anything you want to use let me know and I'll change the name/tag on it! (same goes for the renders, let me know and i'll post or pm it - with credits to the original artist that rendered it) Thankyou for coming to see my showcase! - ^_^-

Most Recent
gifsig.gif

Edited by Breathless
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

animeflowergirltutresul.png

I think this one is your best yet! :P

Next time trying keeping the text near the character than in the corners it sorta takes the attention away from the main focus. Keep it up, mate!

Thank you! I'll keep that in mind! Please let me know if you notice anything else I can improve on. :>

Also, two more updates, my Assassin's Creed SOTW and a Chuunibyou gif-sig.

screeds.png

chuunianimatedsig.gif

Edited by Breathless

I like the feel of the GIF signature! The right side looks great and I like the 3D feel you've given it, but it doesn't seem to carry over to the other side. Maybe scooting down the leftside render and lopping off a bit of that side of the signature as a whole? It feels a little unbalanced as it is now.

And I agree, that blue one spidey pointed out is amazing. The font especially really sits well with the image as a whole, even if the text is a wee bit far, haha.

• Like 1

Thanks! I also feel the left side is weak compared to the rest of the signature. I was just too absorbed in trying to get the animation to run smoothly that I realized the fact after I finished haha. I've been playing around with it since but I think the render itself doesn't match. I really want to perfect this one so I'm going to keep at it until I'm 100% happy!

And thanks! To be honest that blue signature was one of the ones where I followed a tutorial to the letter. It was easy to grasp and helped me understand how to use stocks and c4ds better! It's here if anyone wants it. (They supplied all the resources too) It doesn't really feel like my own work but I'm still happy to hear the compliments! :P

Haha, well, even when following instructions, you still have control over what it looks like and your sense of aesthetic likely won't change at the behest of a tutorial. You'll be able to put what you've learnt to use in a later time for something that feel like it's more your own work anyway.

tumblr_m9gcv6So5s1qzckow.gif

And I hope it turns out well. Don't go crazy trying to make it work, though! There's nothing wrong with just chalking it up as practise and starting with something new.

• Like 1

Haha, well, even when following instructions, you still have control over what it looks like and your sense of aesthetic likely won't change at the behest of a tutorial. You'll be able to put what you've learnt to use in a later time for something that feel like it's more your own work anyway.

^ what she said!

• 4 weeks later...

Been a while since I've posted any of my works. Or rather, it's been a while since I've made anything. It does seem that my productivity increases tenfold when I should be asleep but am not.

Here are my newest works, I've been playing around with how to use stocks, also playing around with my text a bit more. Any and all C&C welcome!

toradorah.png

pokemonce.png

pokemon2m.png

chainsawsword.png

• Like 2

Awesome work, breathless!!!!!

Love the ash's background. Though the render blends in it too well but seems like you were going for a pop-out style, so that's the reason it isn't blended into the bg that well. The smudging of the stocks is pretty good. I really like it. :P Just take out that weird blueish curve on the far right of the 600pixels sig.

The last one is pretty impressive as well. I really am liking it.

Dude, great improvements from your last ones! KIU! I'm stunned! :D

I made one more. I'm very happy with how this one turned out. I basically applied what I had learned with the last batch while blending the render/background better and making it more compact. I also used blur/sharpen to try put more emphasis on Cloud. (I'm not sure if I did it right) - All C&C Welcome.

cloud2i.png

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Your friendly neighborhood Breathless is back with a few more works. And yep, you know it - more experimenting!

Here is my Mortal Kombat SOTW entry,

mortalkombatsotw.png

And here are my recently made ones,

romancesotw.png

shirleysig.png

signaturething.png

valentinesdaysig.png

Right now the first signature in the tag is my romance SOTW but I'm thinking of swapping it out for the last one.

On another note, sorry for the triple post. I'm a shameless monster! D:

Oh! All C&C is Welcome. 

• Like 1