Naruto Shippuden Review

Blackcat

This is my review for Naruto Shippuden

The first of Naruo Shippuden three seasons were alright they weren't bad but also they weren't that good They dragged the story too much the pacing was slow and by slow I mean really slow ,the battle scenes took several episodes where they can be done with one or two and that almost killed the show ,it's too bad because the story and the characters and very interesting.

But after season 3 the anime improve in every aspect the no more slow paced story, spaced battles everything gets better animation, action scenes, sound track and especially the story , I mean it's like it's a totally different anime from what it's started(in a good way of curse) and up till now it keeps getting better and better.

Story: The story have humor, action ,tragedy , romance and twists in it and the anime present it so well it makes it worth your while to bear with the first three seasons and some fillers here and there(which are not that bad).

In case of characters: most of characters are well designed and easy to relate to ,even some of the Villains ,every characters is unique in his/her own way and have depth.

The animations are good...not the best out there but pretty decent for a TV series.

Sound track is amazing and fits well in the scenes especially the fighting scenes.

So eventually if you are a Naruto fan, you can't miss this anime, it started not that good but it became one of the best anime I've watched. I gave it 9/10 despite the disappointing slow paced first three seasons (~70 episodes)because afterward it gets so good that it covers it up the mess in the first 3 seasons.

Thanks for reading and i hope you enjoyed it

Edited by Emotional Outlet

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...