I hate Naruto

Scott

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I agree with scott on this one, never understood how peoples could like this series. Now i aint meaning to flame, but imo the series fails in so many categories its just cringe worthy. Also, before i get my head bitten off, I have tried to watch it, watched about 30 episodes into it and just couldn't continue...argh.

On a side note, what bloody ninja dresses in orange? A dead ninja...lol

I like Naruto. Well, I like reading the Naruto manga, I don't like Naruto himself that much. I seriously got tired of watching him end everythging (mainly the fillers and movies) with his bloody rasengan. Don't get me wrong Rasengan is pretty cool, but after seeing him use it more frequently than toilet paper really gets old.

I like the cast of Naruto mainly, simply how chakra can be used in so many different ways by so many ninjas is the interesting thing, Naruto himself is fairly boring and typical of a headstrong protagonist.

I was especially drawn to the Chuunin Exams Arc, specifically the second stage of the Chuunin exams when selecting participants for the final stage and the ninjas all had to have one-on-one matches with each other. Thats when we see the true ability of all the ninjas and how badass Rock-Lee was.

First off Naruto is a story about struggling to overcome adversity, while naruto himself can not always seem the coolest character, there is such a colourful range of characters and large cast that when he's weak other characters can shine, there pretty much always a character you can enjoy, Masashi Kishimoto has made one of the stronger worlds,cast and ofc naruto has an awesome soundtrack made in shippuden by yasuharu takanashi.

it's not the best anime but it's very strong ( abeit the filler which sometimes gets tiresome )