I hate Naruto

Scott

lol I read some pages of this thread (or this topic ...what ever you call it) and a lot of you complain about the fillers...here is just a tip if you don't like them...why don't you just skip them? You could create a new thread asking people which is the original series and which are fillers... (just saying ...don't get upset)

Well in my opinon I love Naruto -total addict- but I have to say when I originally started watching it the one thing that always annoyed me was "BELIEVE IT" (yes I started with the dubs) but I got used to it and eventually I caught up with the dub and jumped over to sub....then I caught up with the sub and started to read the manga.

I sometimes watch the fillers and if they get to much for me I just skip them and wait for the series to get back on track. (Trust me I think most of you would agree that Naruto should keep having the fillers to stay behind the manga rather than the anime making up its own ending that is not related to the manga at all like some animes have done -and now they making new versions of it eg Fullmetal and I think Soul Eater is going to be another one)

-but my recommendation is if you one of those people that like the story line, THEN READ the manga you will probably enjoy it. ;)

The manga has me always on the edge of my seat and I wait every week for the new chapter to come out... it is actually scary how loyal I am to Naruto sometimes ...(it is probably because it was my gate way manga and anime to all the others!)

but thats up for you guys to decide....I just wanted to get my two bits in =3 ^(^3^)^

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stopped watching Naruto about around the 40-50ish episode of Shippuden (sub). I stopped watching a few years ago I supose.

It's definitely not for me anymore. I guess it eventually got annoying for me. If they'd stop calling themselves "ninja", I might go back to watching it. Seriously . . . I think that was the main reason I lost interest. It's a pet-peave of mine when cultures, especially nin-ja, are misrepresented in the entertainment media. It happens often in many movies, games, animes, ... ect. , but the way Naruto did it REALLY bugged me.

however,if you wish, please try to use the word dislike instead of hate while referring to such situations...if you delve deeper you will surely get to know about the wide range of difference between the two words-'hate' & 'dislike'...

I hate it. If I could I would destroy every single episode and burn every single copy.

• 3 weeks later...

i agree with the thread title. the show sucks majorly. it has so many plot holes it looks like swiss cheese. its only popular because it had a great marketing scheme. letting people buy the headbands to wear around got people asking "where is that from" which lead to people getting pulled into the show for the first 20 episodes. but then most people saw that it sucked an moved on.. then it became a hit with the teeny boppers and now its "amazing" "greatest thing ever" when compared to other anime. it just cant hold up.

The anime i cant watch, to many fillers. It drags on and becomes unbearable to watch. The manga is getting like that to now.

The manga can't have fillers, it's the manga 0_o

And anyway, the manga it's really been great the last couple of weeks if your talking about the current chapters, so I really don't know how you can say that. I do agree however about the fillers in the anime, I stopped watching the anime fully about 2 months ago.

Dunno. I've liked it since I first read it. My mother came home one day with an Issue of Shonen Jump. Never seen it before. She said it looked like something I'd like. It was the issue with the very first chapters of both Naruto and One Peace. I loved them both, but eventually strayed away from One Peace. When I first saw that it was going to air on Cartoon Network, I was as happy as ever. Since then, I've stayed with it. I've seen every episode of the Original Naruto, and most of Shippuden. But mainly, I stick to reading them. I can safely say that I've read every single chapter released. ;D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I loved Naruto for the artwork, storyline and humour. The characters were different and I just found the series in general to be rather addictive. I'm not a huge fan of the Shippuden series, however, it doesn't stop me from watching it. For me, it's very enjoyable, entertaining and worth the time in my day to sit back and watch.

• 3 weeks later...