Games that should be made into animes or the reverse

Dark_Angel13

Okay so I made another topic about this for just Skyrim and RDR but that's a pretty narrow topic so here's a new one. Do you think that some games should be made into animes? Or that some anime's should be made into games?

Clearly some have been done but let's hear about what you'd like to see as an anime or as a new game :)

I honestly would love a Witchblade game, though prototype is kinda like it but not good enough haha.

Metal Gear Solid would be superb, great characters very suspenseful plenty of twists and turns in the plot, not to mention a giant Mech and a cyborg ninja and best off all you could have the original voice actors portray the roles as the did in the game. The only thing you would have to figure out is how to get around some of the longer codec calls many of which help move the story on.

Also Assassins Creed would probably be quite good fair amount of action decent characters and story.

• Like 1

Hmm AC would make a nice anime, I never really thought of that before. Depending on which game it was based off, though most likely Ezio's due to the amount of story and action to play around I believe it could be a great anime and would offer a lot of ideas for episodes.

On the topic of Metal Gear Solid, I have never played the games myself so I have no opinion on that either way but from what you've said it sounds like a good idea nonetheless

I completely agree that Metal Gear Solid had fantastic characters and storylines, and Metal Gear Solid: Philanthropy proved that the series translates well from something you play to something you watch. Perhaps side characters, such as some of the foxhound crew, could be developed more and given addition screen time, and it would be great if Hideo Kojima provided input towards this regard.

As for an anime that should be made into a video game, my first thought would be Trigun. In 2002,

Red Entertainment
, but nothing ever came from it (except maybe Gungrave?). However, I'd still like to see a Trigun game one of these days.

splinter cell would seem to be a good choice to make an anime out of. it has a good story and you could flesh out some of the other characters that are in the periphery of the story.

I wouldnt know, I only played the first game, I couldn't get past the second mission, kept dying cause I was impatient or shot a lot, which you're not meant to do apparentely lol

Any Star Wars game, particularly Republic Commando would be awesome as an anime series. The plot would be suspenseful and the action scenes epic! This is coming from a guy who watched the animated Clone Wars series which I thought was pure epicness and the closest the franchise has ever been to anime. So I would love to see what producers from Japan could create if they are given the rights.

• Like 1

Valkyrie Profile (GAME) -> ANIME [Norse Mythology, and Sexy Valkyries, why wouldn't it be an anime]

Metal Gear Solid (GAME) -> ANIME [The Plot, the characters, hell yes, make this an anime now]

Suikoden (GAME) -> ANIME [The storyline is good, 108+ characters might be over kill to successfully pull this off, but hell i've seen worse]

Parasite Eve (GAME) -> ANIME [Aya Brea, enough said]

I left out others because i could be at this all day :(

Edited by solidsnake916

• 2 weeks later...

"Dead Space" game into anime series. I know that "Dead Space" game was made based on some s**** movie (or backwards; can't recall). Either way, what I would like to see new TV series based on this game. That would be awesome. With all that horror, secrets and such. Not bad would be to see anime like "Silent Hill", "Resident Evil", "Bioshock" and such. Well, it is obvious that I would be delighted to see any horror and science fiction game turn into anime. Now talking about anime turning into games.... Not interested!

• 1 month later...

"Dead Space" game into anime series. I know that "Dead Space" game was made based on some s**** movie (or backwards; can't recall). Either way, what I would like to see new TV series based on this game. That would be awesome. With all that horror, secrets and such. Not bad would be to see anime like "Silent Hill", "Resident Evil", "Bioshock" and such. Well, it is obvious that I would be delighted to see any horror and science fiction game turn into anime. Now talking about anime turning into games.... Not interested!

there has been a resident evil anime/movie and i think were done with that for good witch kinda sucks cuz i think it would a killer show

anime into games: not all that interested cuz honestly the only 1 that has ever worked out was dragon ball z

games into anime: THE LEGEND OF THE DRAGOON FTW