Some of my art/drawings

Rivinhal

:o.

These are sooooooo awesome! I'm mind blown! I want to make this a long post but I don't know what else to say :D

Really? I don't think i'm THAT good you know? I can post more if ya want. I have a bunch of random stuff from character development and another mecha I designed and such. Tbh, it was originally designed to be a VN (hence the female caste) but I found that REALLY hard since I have no coding experience really, and I just really started disliking the idea, so I turned sort of swapped to a manga design. Hope to have the "demo" volume out by the end of the year hopefully. =)

Edited by Rivinhal

I added the tags for you so you can see how they're done. The tags can also be found in the editor under Special BBCode--it's the third button from the left on the top row, after "Toggle editing mode" and "Remove Format".

Awesome thank you! Now I can fix my first post myself =)

nice ones. Your style of drawing reminds me so much of a friend of mines style. Its good to see someone who uses hard pencil lines and pen lining after. Refreshing. I like the mecha desing two and the character sheet is cool.

I'd like to know what the story behind this is. I mean, the art you said was for a manga/comic. Did you do any strips then?

nice ones. Your style of drawing reminds me so much of a friend of mines style. Its good to see someone who uses hard pencil lines and pen lining after. Refreshing. I like the mecha desing two and the character sheet is cool.

I'd like to know what the story behind this is. I mean, the art you said was for a manga/comic. Did you do any strips then?

Thanks man, and I did some, but most I don't really wanna put out since they're still being worked on and etc. I have some design strips though (mainly done in 4-koma format, despite the fact that it isn't like that in the final version lol) that I can post if you wanna check em out.

But the story itself is pretty basic. Like for the most part, it'll sound really cliche without explaining the full arc (since its primarily character driven), but basically the back story is (and there are lots of WWII themes here), that this country called Strate is mid-civil war, and another nation (think 40's Nazi Germany if it was a thousand years in the future, and also think of two continents, seperated something like italy and africa) called Talwar decides to assist a side in the conflict by supplying them weapons and money, in hopes that once established, they'll hold sway over the country and perhaps even twist the country into a puppet state in the post-war chaos. The other nations in the region realize the potential ramnifactions that Talwar establishing a puppet-nation on their continent could have, and form a coalition to assist the other side in the civil war, however they are too late and Talwar's armaments allow Strate to be dominated. Meanwhile, Talwar, who had been planning intercontinental war for decades, invades its neighboring countries, most of whom who simply resign to their fate, and sets up essentially a puppet continent. Mecha-drops on the southern continental coast across the sea (Strate is on the northern portion) while the northern nations are otherwise preoccupied cause a full-fledged intercontinental war to break out and that's really where the story begins.

It follows the stories of both sides, one (Talwarese/Evil) which is an elite (from the prior local talwarese invasions) drop unit who invades the southern coast (they start off like ridiculously evil, but as time passes they sort of grow on you, like you realize they are just people as well) and another (our heroes) whom are a group of partisans-turned-recruits of frontline soldiers attempting to defend their homeland and their neighbors homelands. The story really sort of starts as two seperate stories entirely, that take place at the same time and converge as the front-lines begin to change and the war progresses.

I mean with no map on hand to show you that is probably a really crappy description, and beyond that my explaination was bare bones, so idk. Sorry for not being able to explain in more detail, but alot of the fine details are still being written.

Pic related. Its a good example of the two sides lol.

256458_421915107859131_1282385039_o.jpg