Family Guy

Yoko

It is pretty good show, I like how their have about no censor on the topics they use and that I must say is one of the reasons why I believe it is different from the Simpsons. But me like most people I believe who watch the show can see the resemblance between it and the Simpsons, eh it is still quite funny. The creator himself even says he got his inspiration from watching the Simpsons as a kid.

Anyways I look forward to season 11.

Family Guy has gone downhill. I'm way more into American Dad these days. I feel like the jokes and the family's escapades have deteriorated as the show has progressed. I've heard way more jokes from Peter about his balls then I have actual humor. I'm also starting to hate Lois and Brian who used to be two of the funniest characters on the show.

• 2 weeks later...

The earlier seasons were the best but I still watch every episode when it's released mainly because of Stewie lol, I generally prefer South Park or The Simpsons though.

Seriously!?!? You love Stewie as well??? He is the main reason I watch Family Guy! I'm a huge Stewie fan. My little sister, 5 years old, also loves Stewie. I've only let her watch the first 3 seasons, but she still loves it. She love Stewie so much that she no longer calls the show Family Guy...its Stewie Guy now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...