Kametsu Member Photos

Louis Le Vau

• 2 weeks later...

What-the-hell-ever, Mikey. It looks like a doll to me.

I like being able to see people's eyes, but you have a lovely nose and jaw, Regret.

ETA:

People tell me I'm a fat, lazy slob. But let me tell you! I am not fat!

re24.jpg

My hoody. People stare. Some of them ask questions or say "You have a lot of safety pins". Everything I do makes people stare. For my birthday/Valentine's Day/any day, you can buy me safety pins and mail them to me. kthx. The safety pins on my arms and on the front spell stuff, but no one really cares.

And if it's not the hoody, it's the hair. It makes people think I'm Native American. But I'm not. Just like I'm not a popsicle.

On my left breast is Seaside's JROTC crest. And I am clearly dressed, so you cannot tell me that I am naked, because I am not.

That is a pile of laundry. And that is my flash drive, Mini Caelestis.

re23.jpg

And then the hoody is strip'd. No diffibulated pants. Sry.

I don't know. I don't know how I can equate typing style with looks. Usually if I'm familiar with a person's typing style, I have an image of that person in my mind when I see their posts, regardless of what they actually look like. And if I'm familiar with a person IRL but not online, I have certain expectations of their typing style, should I ever run into them.

So basically it's powered by prejudice. Yay.