Your least favorite Genre of Anime to watch?

atreyuavenged

What are yours?

I personally can't stand Magical Girl and to an extent, Slice of Life.

A friend of mine recommended Tokyo Mew Mew...5 minute transformations every episode, lame character names, weak attacks, etc. etc.

Should add Moe as well.

Yep, also dislike Magical Girl and Moe. I usually just find characters in those types of anime annoying lol I enjoy Slice of Life though.

As for Shoujo, I usually don't like them but I have seen some decent ones. I also don't like Bishounen or Harem anime either. I enjoyed High School of the Dead though, but that barely counts as Harem in my opinion lol

That's all I can think of at the moment lol

Yep, also dislike Magical Girl and Moe. I usually just find characters in those types of anime annoying lol I enjoy Slice of Life though.

As for Shoujo, I usually don't like them but I have seen some decent ones. I also don't like Bishounen or Harem anime either. I enjoyed High School of the Dead though, but that barely counts as Harem in my opinion lol

That's all I can think of at the moment lol

I'm not familiar with all that anime genres, like shoujo, bishounen, and so on, but will try to make myself clear as possible. I like Moe :beauty:, though can't stand Magical Girls (shoujo, yes? or no? whatever...). No boys love :beat_brick:. And no bunch of guys and one girl (how you call that? :confuse: reverse harem?). Though sometimes there are exceptions (not like I can think of any right now :haha:). And that's that, I think. Well, maybe then some serious drama. Except if it is alongside with some action or comedy, but as stand alone genre I dislike it.

Really there arent many genres that I hate, since I always go on a case by case basis. But out of all of them, I would have to say that hentai is my least favourite, mainly because normally its really stupid and the plot doesnt make sense and the hentai itself is normally pretty shabby

I would have to agree with lemming here. I can watch almost anything so I really don't have a least favourite genre. But Hentai can sometimes let down on grabbing the attention of the audience story/plot wise. Sure it trys to make up for it with it's 'eye candy' but even that isnt enough to grab me most of the time, lol.

So no matter what genre the anime is I can watch it and enjoy it. I don't let any bad reviews or other peoples opinions cloud my judgement on an anime, I like to make my own.

If I had to pick. My least favorite genre of anime would have be mecha as in giant robots. An example would be transformers. I do like a few of the gundam series, but I'd gladly take just about anything else over them, and other mecha series. As for my reasons why. I just never really cared for that type of show weather it was anime or not.