Hardest Video Game You've EVER Played!

firealchemist

In my opinion,the hardest game i have ever played has got to be F Zero GX. I love that game to death but story mode on very hard was some crazy *** ****!!!!I remember freshman year trying to unlock all AX characters by beating all chapters on very hard and it was so difficult i nearly had a stroke(i'm only kidding about the stroke part...but you get how i felt).Accomplishing that however was one of the greatest game achievements i have ever made in my life.

So tell me forum.What's the hardest video game you have ever played?

O man Ninja Gaiden, the original just thinking about it brings back terrible memories of the hours I spent trying to beat certain levels or bosses.

The rest of the series never seemed to live up to the original in difficulty though. I dont know if they realized it was much more difficult then they intended or they just did not place as much effort into the sequals.

There are a few:

Tower of Heaven

- as was said earlier

Mario Bros - as was also said earlier, and I'm too lazy to find the game in that site, but it should be there somewhere

Being Struck by... - obscenely long title -_-

I wanna be the guy

stepmania - only hard when you get to lv 12+ songs

osu - also only hard once you get to a certain level of play

cave story

Super Meat Boy

Magicka - Especially hard when you face someone who actually knows how to play the game (most people don't play this game very well including me)

multitask 1

multitask 2

QWOP.

Also:

space is key 1

space is key 2

There are a few:

Tower of Heaven

- as was said earlier

Mario Bros - as was also said earlier, and I'm too lazy to find the game in that site, but it should be there somewhere

Being Struck by... - obscenely long title -_-

I wanna be the guy

stepmania - only hard when you get to lv 12+ songs

osu - also only hard once you get to a certain level of play

cave story

Super Meat Boy

Magicka - Especially hard when you face someone who actually knows how to play the game (most people don't play this game very well including me)

multitask 1

multitask 2

QWOP.

Also:

space is key 1

space is key 2

I hate you....I hate you with a passion that'd make kratos look weak. Cause you added the link to space is key....I spent 3 rage filled hours playing it....3 hours and 3000 deaths.....

I've beaten both (and with definitely lower than 1000 deaths xDDD). The first one I thought was harder, but that may just be because I was new to the playing style of the game then. The second one I managed to pass with very little difficulty except on maybe the last set of levels. Also you appreciate that it's hard though right ;)?

Ya, I still have to actually complete the original Super Mario Bros.,

It is just one of those things that I have to accomplish in my lifetime,

the last world is extremely difficult to say the least.

Another hard game from the NES era is Zelda2, I just could never best the last palace.

I think I'll give up on that as even though it not as bad as people say, it still not a very fun game, which kind of defeats the purpose of "playing" it.

The hardest game I have ever played has to be Dark Souls. I didn't play Demon Souls very long, but it seems it was very difficult too. It took me forever to get through this game. I think it was called "Tomb of the Giants" has to be the worst part in the entire game; you can only see a short distance in front of you and you can fall off cliffs everywhere.

"The thing". Many years ago. Stupid game. Good game, but stupid. Reason: way to hard to kill those monsters. They eat bullets like candies. You waste almost all your ammunition to kill one f**** bastard. And level bosses... :beat_brick::beat_brick::beat_brick: Mission impossible. As I recall I didn't finish this game as I couldn't beat one of them (can't remember at what level). And at that time I didn't knew any cheats, nor where to get them. Hmm, ... now asI think I could ddl it now and find some cheats to finish it... Hmm.. :doubt: Scratch that! I have other things to do. :haha: