Few questions

Konohamaru

ok got a few questions here goes

noob question how do i edit a link name so instead of the long line wit numbers it says just the name like for example click here

and anything needed to become a uploader? got plenty of dvds i'd like to upload and share on here

and thats it for now

Newbie Guide -> Click Here

And 2 become a Uploader, the Via PM should do the trick... Upload as many animes as you can D:...

Thanks man, i will try it because the one i downloaded is a peice of junk that puts out low quality video where the audio sucks and doesnt line up.

Anyway thanks man i will download it on my new computer when i get it in the next week cuz my old computers processor cant keep up with anything and the new computer is an alienware with a quadcore processer so hopefully it will keep up better. :)

Thanks man, i will try it because the one i downloaded is a peice of junk that puts out low quality video where the audio sucks and doesnt line up.

Anyway thanks man i will download it on my new computer when i get it in the next week cuz my old computers processor cant keep up with anything and the new computer is an alienware with a quadcore processer so hopefully it will keep up better. :)

It's the only ripper I use.. it decrypts the protection on all Anime DVD's I've tried.. but on movies it has trouble with ones burned by Buena Vista and Paramount.

But I've tried a lot.. and this one works best for the price, which is FREE. xD

The only one people seem to say is better is AnyDVD.. but it costs a lot of money.

You could torrent Anydvd though :P

A lot of pirated software torrents I've seen contained viruses and shit.. I'd rather not risk it.

AnyDVD has a trial version I seen before.. dunno if they still offer it.. but it places a retarded watermark on the video.. *gasp*

ehh your absolutely right but generally most people on sites like thepiratebay leave comments if its virused so if you pay attention you should be gold also if you use good anti virus software like avast it shouldnt be an issue as ive been in the middle of installing software before and avast saw it was bad not only stopped the install but undid the installation saving my comp from something bad

Alright one more question is there a video format that would have the best quality or in otherwords what video format would you recommend?

HD videos and overall most popular now is H264 for videos.. and AAC for audio. For older computers and SD encodes... XVID for video, and MP3 for audio. Those are pretty much the only formats you will need to learn to do as the others are all shit, unless you plan to encode to a particular thing such as iPod, PSP, or PS3.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay I have another question, just I am getting hi speed internet with a wireless router at 3Mb per second and was wandering if anybody could tell me the differences between speeds and how much lag there would be? And being wireless does that slow downloads down and uploading stuff?