Who are the oldest and youngest members of this forum?

Strick9

Best way to determine that would be to look at the members list, go search, then click advanced search. At the very bottom it give you a few categories to choose from such as organise members via post count. That way you can see who our active members are and the ratio of M to F. It also tells their age if the have put 1 down.

I know pikablu isn't that old either.

Anyhow Strick9, I don't know the M/F ratio but we have a much larger female crowd than most anime communities I've seen (seriously I'm on this other forum that literally has only one female o.O ). I'd say Kametsu is likely pretty even.. maybe 40/60 with males being a bit higher.

That's just sad... A lot of us watched animes when we were still under 10, I started getting into anime a lot after 10 years old. So don't say that anyone under 15 is unwelcome.
I think he means child development. Of course we all watched anime when we were about ten. I started when I was six with Toonami. Tenchi Muyo was da shit in my childhood.

However most forum users that are around that preteen age haven't developed their online communication skills... And I'd have to admit, preteens tend to have a very small attention span. Then again you have oddballs like me who were typing accurately and faster than college graduates at the time...

/shrugs.

I'm 18.5y/o. Dedicated two thirds of my life to video games and anime, and even found a girlfriend that's equally devoted to vg's/anime and our relationship. I'm a little younger than a few of our other forum regulars.

Hahaha I see what you mean lols. Same with me, I was typing accurately and faster than older people. You be surprised on how many people type slow, or have to look down to type (or use two fingers to peck at their keys LMAO). I can easily touch type over 90 WPM if I push myself, but of course you get a lot more mistakes going at faster speeds.