• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I beat it yesterday.

The ending pissed me off.

I want 13-3. NOW.

:anger:

According to press release statements there actually will NOT be a 13-2 and the 'to be continued' was simply meant for the downloadable content extra releases that you can buy to play after beating it.

According to press release statements there actually will NOT be a 13-2 and the 'to be continued' was simply meant for the downloadable content extra releases that you can buy to play after beating it.

I'll be watching that on YouTube then because I don't have the means or the money for DLC.

:cry:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I really hope there is no XIII-3 I want versus nao

It has already benn 100% confirmed by the creator that there will be no FFXIII-3. For the To Be Continued, it refers to the Paradox Endings, and the future DLC. If anything else is made, it will be in a form of media other than a full new game, that means whatever isn't released as DLC will be something like a book or something, but not a game.

I guess that 100% confirmed that there is no FF13-3 turn out to be False lol.... well anyways here is four clips about the new FF-13.

Edited by Legado

I can't understand what the person is saying. Is there a version with english subs?

There is a Translation.

1.) Click on the [cc] box on the bottom right

2.) Then click on Japanese (transcribed)

3.) Then click on Translate Captions

4.) And finally find the language u want Which is (English - English)

Edited by Legado

I can't understand what the person is saying. Is there a version with english subs?

There is a Translation.

You're joking right?

I tried that... but... the translation doesn't make any sense at all.

How about a PROPER version with english subs?

There is a Translation.

You're joking right?

I tried that... but... the translation doesn't make any sense at all.

How about a PROPER version with english subs?

It's not "Proper" but it still help on most parts. I understand it...

Edited by Legado

Nevermind. I found a proper subbed version.

All I had to do was ask on the 13-2 GameFAQs message board.

Watched all of the videos and I can't WAIT to see what's in store for what is pretty much XIII-3 except with a different name/title.

I'm STILL hoping to see Snow, Hope, and Noel as party members, but, I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Either way... this is going to be EPIC

:D

I'm STILL hoping to see Snow, Hope, and Noel as party members, but, I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

I think SE said that players will only be using Lightning. But hey, i might heard it wrong...

Edited by Legado

I think SE said that players will only be using Lightning. But hey, i might heard it wrong...

I doubt it. Lightning can't handle everything on her own.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Apparently "Lightning Returns" is set years after FFXIII and XIII-2, so all the other characters would have passed on.

But... I haven't played XIII-2. I heard it was an improvement from XIII but, well, I thought XIII was terrible. Too linear, God-awful battle system and the only characters I kinda liked were Snow and Fang. Everyone else was too depressing or annoying (Especially Hope. >_>)

The story had a very interesting idea, but I thought it was very poorly executed.

So, having read some reviews, I hear that XIII-2 wasn't much of an improvement. Now the game is going for under £10... Could I justify spending that much on this game? I got XIII for £12 and didn't think it was worth it.