Fairy Tail, Is It Worth It?

Well i know the basics of this anime. I know the same people that created Rave Master created this. However, i am hesitant about watching it. Id like to know if it has the same useless comedy (In my opinion) that Rave had. I liked Rave at first but the comedy just got out of hand. And before i even start Fairy Tail id like to know if it does as well. I would also like to hear why you all like it and such.

As a guy who watch Rave Master and like it (not loved it... as an anime anyway) Fairy Tail is superior. There are moments in FT that have stupid comedy like all shows of this kind, but it's not out of hand and some of it is kinda funny actually. The story is much better written and there is much more character development much quicker then in Rave Master. Rave Master the anime just went too slowly and never got to the good part of the story, but it's not that way with Fairy Tail. I'd say watch it. Also if you watch both subs and dubs of anime and are up in the air about which to watch it in... watch the subs. The dub is alright, but the Japanese is spot on with the characters.

As a guy who watch Rave Master and like it (not loved it... as an anime anyway) Fairy Tail is superior. There are moments in FT that have stupid comedy like all shows of this kind, but it's not out of hand and some of it is kinda funny actually. The story is much better written and there is much more character development much quick then in Rave Master. Rave Master the anime just went too slowly and never good to the good part of the story but it's not that way with Fairy Tail. I'd say watch it. Also if you watch both subs and dubs of anime and are up in the air about which to watch it in... watch the subs. The dub is alright, but the Japanese is spot on with the characters.

I haven't seen the anime either but it seems from what your saying its worth a watch, i'll add it to my, to watch list. Although I prefer to watch things in dub I may watch it in sub.........may.

Well i know the basics of this anime. I know the same people that created Rave Master created this. However, i am hesitant about watching it. Id like to know if it has the same useless comedy (In my opinion) that Rave had. I liked Rave at first but the comedy just got out of hand. And before i even start Fairy Tail id like to know if it does as well. I would also like to hear why you all like it and such.

Well Rave master was to boring for me.,cause back in the days when Sy.Fy use to show it., I only watch five episodes and got bored.

However I would recommend Fairy Tail.,since I also started to catch up on the series myself. ( Well both manga and anime. )

Now another question what's the deal with the dub of this? I see Funimation got it this november. But i see there was a dub before it. And how far is funimation on its dub?

Ignore it. The other English dub is an European-English dub done by Animax or whatever. They've never did anything that didn't make your ears bleed.

As for FUNimation, they've licensed up episode 48 only but they're releasing it quickly. You should really look around. Check the release date thread and the download section.

Ignore it. The other English dub is an European-English dub done by Animax or whatever. They've never did anything that didn't make your ears bleed.

As for FUNimation, they've licensed up episode 48 only but they're releasing it quickly. You should really look around. Check the release date thread and the download section.

Thank you Koby, also are the story arcs large or does this anime use small arcs? I like the epic fihgts/story of OP and i see many people compare the two so i have high hopes.

Thank you Koby, also are the story arcs large or does this anime use small arcs? I like the epic fihgts/story of OP and i see many people compare the two so i have high hopes.

Most arcs are under 20 episodes, but when you consider it, One Piece's first somewhat large arc was Alabasta which ended on episode 130 but Fairy Tail currently only has 114 episodes so the arcs could grow longer as the series continues.