"The Treatment" (Humor Para about a friend xD)

Saidon

Here is a paragraph I wrote about my friend Sebastian who thought he could create a messed up scenario with me in it. Then I outmatched him with this short little scenario hahaha.

The year is 2074, the death penalty has been replaced by a more severe punishment. It is known as the 'Steel Balls Treatment'. All that have endured it have either died or suffered from immense shell-shock in addition to being permanently crippled. Sebastian looked up at the judge, pokerfaced. That was until the judge announced his sentence to 3 years with "Fifi" the bearer of the Steel Balls. The cell beside the judge's chair began to shake, the sound of large footsteps approaching the metal bars grew louder. There he stood, Fifi, 8 feet tall, bald and muscular beyond description. But what was more horrifying was his 12 inch penis and pair of steel balls the size of tennis balls. Fifi began to speak, looking down upon Sebastian from the gate.

"Fifi is present sire, Fifi will punish Sebastian. What is the length of his sentence?" Fifi's voice was deep, filled with malice and sexual power, his lust seeping from the bars itself. It wasn't even erect yet.

"3 Years Fifi. Shou thou art sodomise him at least thrice a day two hours per session." and Fifi replied

"It shall be done my lord." The cell opened and Sebastian was tossed inside.

His pokerface had subsided and was replaced with fear at the thought of what's to come...

Edited by Emotional Outlet