most challenging game to get 100% completion on

kleshten

I actually have a list for this.

1. Majora's Mask.

Sure the story is easy to finish, but it takes a long while to get all the side quests done, especially if you don't know where some of the masks are (I.E. Stone mask. I didn't find it until after i beat the game).

2. Source games.

As the previous comment says, it takes a really long time to get all the achievements, and with games like TF2 and KF, more achievements may be added over time.

3. Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy

This game is really hard to 100% for new players, and it's still hard for experienced ones. Some of the power cells are a real bitch to get (I.E. Destroying the dark eco crystals in spider cave). And some of the bosses are really hard too.

Street Fighter IV/Super Street Fighter IV - To 100% these two, you need to not only be good at the online, but also the arcade and challenges. The character trials are the hardest part because you have to pull off very precise combos. This is probably my proudest 100% lol

Mirror's Edge - Time trials. I only got to 90 stars, out of 99, very difficult.

PAIN - If you've played this, you'll know why.

Star Ocean: The Last Hope

Good luck completing that 100% you will need over 1000 hours hahaha. I bet there is someone in japan that has done it though.

LOL definitely agreed Star Ocean: The Last Hope is by far one of the hardest games to get 100% on it literally takes around 500-1000hrs to get everything 100% and the battle trophies are like absolute hell who can be bothered getting all of them there's like 100 for each character and there are around 9 playable characters so that's around 900 battle trophies right there and the battle trophies are no walk in the park some of them are as hard to get as a normal gold or silver trophies on the PlayStation this game is just total hell if your ever thinking of finishing it to 100%

hm for me it'd be one of the disgaea series. although the story is fairly straight forward and getting to lvl 9999 is not too difficult with abused tricks. Getting all lvl 40 items and maxing them out by kill double killing all floor bosses, generals and gods as well as beating carnage mode and special enemies like prinny pirates etc.

Assassin's creed 1. DOSE DAM FLAGS!!!

I never wuite got into Assasin's Creed. Sometimes it is quite boring since you do pretty much nothing except kill people and climb and jump off buildings xD

Its actually impossible to get 100% completion on Skyrim since it will just continue to generate more quests. So technically you can never finish it

Yeah, That is true. One thing I dont like about Akyrim is how you try and stick to the main quest yet when you enter new areas or you compleet a current quest, an new one generates.

hm for me it'd be one of the disgaea series. although the story is fairly straight forward and getting to lvl 9999 is not too difficult with abused tricks. Getting all lvl 40 items and maxing them out by kill double killing all floor bosses, generals and gods as well as beating carnage mode and special enemies like prinny pirates etc.

Level 9999?!!?!?!?!?!?!! :o

For me it was Crash of The Titans DS. After completing the entire game, and you hadn't colelcted all the gems along the way, you had to collect all the gems otherwise you would be stuck on 50%.