What did you get for Christmas?

Guest Faith

What did you get for Christmas?

As for myself;

Leather jacket, belt jewelry,

$100, $50, $50, $51, $20, $30 gift card to a book store, $50 gift card to K-Mart

Sky blue leather wallet, a plaid throw, a DVD-R/RW/VCR Combo, a tote/laptop tote for my, uh, well, laptop (Orvis) with my first name engraved on it.

That's all I remembe off the top of my head. I only asked fo the DVD/VCR combo. Lol.

The onlything i asked for for christmas was money, and ofcourse i got everything but that

Alot of little things, but what really threw me off was that i got a Magic Card Trick book...

I'm 15 not 5

Besides all the stupid little things, 100 bucks to best buy, adn 50 in cash :/

Not exactly what i wanted, but just talking to friends from other cities... i got off pretty well

Sixty dollars.

I would really have rather not done Christmas at all and just stayed home and play video games. If they wanted to be useful, they would have bought me round-trip plane tickets to Seaside for the duration of my spring break so I can be there for the Battalion Ball.

Magic tricks are for all ages! You downer, you. ;)

IPOD NANO!!!

IPOD SKIN!!!

$50 IPOD MUSIC CARD!!!

IPOD HEADPHONES!!!

IPOD NANO!!!

And I got some perfume, body sets, cash, jewlery, gifts cards.

AND AN IPOD NANO!!! That's it, nothing too special.

haha, you got 3 Ipod Nano... that's crazy lol

As for me, I got nothing this year because my parents had to take care of some business but they told me next month I will and I always get money every month so it doesn't matter ^_^

and all I did was stayed home and played FFXII...

Me? I got...

A headache

About $300 gone from my account

A painful neck

To finally see my best friends nipples, now I've seen her completely naked if I add all the memorys of her up in my mind. She's such a great friend, no wonder I love her and if she's wiling I'd take her a my wife :) Taker/Phil loves his best friend :)