Fanny Packs: Hot or Not?

lemmingllama

So, are fanny packs awesome, or are they hideous and shouldnt be used? Honestly I am a pro-fanny pack kind of guy since they are just so useful for carrying stuff. I can fit my mountains of gameboy games plus all my other small electronics in one fanny pack. Also, fanny packs can have other pouches added. So, what are your thoughts?

• Like 1

Nope, in my opinion there is nothing awesome about a fanny pack. Sure you can carry stuff in them but they are not manly. It either goes on your back, a suit case in your hand and that's it, any where else and it is seen as unmanly. I've seen plenty of guys where them and get laughed at, so yeah.

Don't open if you can't take a joke.

Come on we both knew you'd open it.

automotivator.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I wish they had a better name. Isn't there a bit of a translation issue where "fanny" means vagina across the pond?

But yeah, I mean, they can be okay, I guess. Here's Rihanna wearing a fashionable(?) one.

rihanna-fanny-pack.jpg

It just seems like there are better bags to use that don't involve wearing it around your waist. I have a purse because my wallet is too big to put into my pocket. I don't think my life would be improved by a fanny pack. A smaller wallet, maybe. But then my phone is too big, so really I can't win.

Why not a tool belt, or utility kilt? Or maybe become Robert Liefeld and just have pouches everywhere, haha.

Also your tampons, an extra set of diapers, and a miniature nuclear reactor. Just in case.

Some of those mom bags are really stocked. I don't know if I have the ability to be so prepared.

My roommate says a true gentleman should always have on him a pen, a pad of paper, some mints, a handkerchief, and a small pocket knife. He does not always carry these things, so he sucks at being his definition of a gentleman, haha.

• Like 3

Now Lemming, my luff... I have no problems with fanny packs, they actually look kinda cool in some cases. But if you need a carrying container for all your gadgets, maybe a that side bag that Indiana Jones uses would work better? I'm just saying, if they don't contain flame throwers or some sort of Lion or Polar bear that you can wrestle when you're bored- then they kinda look gay, or for middle-aged ladies at the flee market... or both.

All I'm saying is that if your going to use a fanny pack, make sure it looks bad ass. ... Mine had an 80's color pattern on it and I thought it looked so- NO! That was the past. Be careful with your fanny, and what you pack on it. ... Even a messenger bag would look better, a little less convenient but no one will call you a flaming homosexual over it for fuck sake.

Now that I've given my two cents and a half, it's time for Lemming to take me! Ride me like a stallion you Canadian monsta! x DDD I keed.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...